Reviews for Prisoners of Isengard
DiamondDi chapter 1 . 6/5
You are truly a gifted writer! Thank you so very much for sharing your gift with us!
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 42 . 5/6
At first i was like STOCKHOLM IS NOT ROMANCE
BUUUUT.,. . . . . i sorta fell in love with this?
And really want you to continue?/?
Please?
exillion chapter 1 . 3/28
I'm actually a little hesitant to read your fics simply because Orcs have literally no love anywhere in them. They were curropted elves by Morgoth himself, and kills, rapes, pillages, and tortures. They live for this thing. Hell, these guys make humanity at their worst look like children playing amateur villain of the week.

So why in the world did you make a story like this? It literally makes no sense, and no amount of author fiat can change this unless you made Eru take action or some shit.
betzen84 chapter 1 . 1/22
love the story.. cant wait for the sequel...
ROBERT chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
AraelDranoth chapter 34 . 8/13/2014
Cannibalism!... Wonderful...
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 55 . 7/6/2014
I wish Ras and F hadn't had a child, it's horrible to think, that despite Ras having a child to care for he is still gone and the child will have no parents.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
wooo :)
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Could you send me some translations please?
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Don't know what the Uruk words mean.. :/
crystalwindow chapter 55 . 6/26/2014
Oh no, was that the end?
TheKanon chapter 55 . 6/21/2014
What a brilliant story, fantastically well-done! The depth of these characters is amazing. I was on the edge of my seat towards the end. :D I'm looking forward to the sequel and also further updates to Halla's Choice.
Guest chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
Oh my frickking god. Totally amazeballs! I am dying! I can't wait for the sequel. I need to read more. It's worse than crack I swear!
VulcanFanGirl chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
Ekkk I can't wait to read more! This is great! Love it! First time reading this type of pairing and you blew my mind!
sotroublesome33 chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
Oh My Gosh! Its finished! :) There's a crazy happy smile on my face! Loved this story so much. Thank you author for writing it. .