Reviews for Prisoners of Isengard
kitsuneonna chapter 53 . 4/8
Oh fucksakes. Last I'd read this story it was about 42 chapters along, and I'd worried, because it looked to have been a while since you'd updated. Now I'm thrilled as hell you had that break because you came back with a fury. I had to get up, go have a smoke, do the damned dishes, all beIcause I was just agonizing the whole way through. I haven't read something so gripping sinceGame of Thrones a few years is just the best story since *ever*, and now I'll actually get notifications about it, because I'd found that gmail had been stuffing all my notifications in the spam folder, the bastards.I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Tirion I chapter 53 . 3/27
I just had a realization. Ushatar will probably be a king when he moves his people north. He'll be the King in the North! :D He even has the overly large wolves :D
crystalwindow chapter 53 . 3/20
Can't wait until you finish this story, it is really good. You are a very good story teller.
AD Lewis chapter 53 . 1/5
Absolutely brilliant story, really hope you update it soon :)
Graybiel chapter 53 . 12/11/2013
A brilliant story, I have just begun reading. Eager for the last chapter!
Jasmine chapter 52 . 12/4/2013
I started reading today and finished today. I have a buttload of work to do but it was worth it! I love your writing style. It flows so smoothly and doesn't seem rushed, like a lot of other fanfics. I especially like the plot. What with Tara getting caught by Darian, who is planning something horrible for her, and the new group of Uruk Hai that was picked up. There's a lot more going on to the story than just a romance, and I love that! I can picture everything going on because of all the detail and dialogue you put between the characters and with their surroundings. Please update soon!
shadow1real chapter 53 . 12/5/2013
Wow this story gets better every time
helenamarkos chapter 53 . 12/5/2013
The calm before the storm. I have more thoughts, but will leave them on a previous chapter...

(Go Team Dunland!)
AnneWithane chapter 52 . 11/25/2013
I haven't been able to put this story down since I found it a couple of days ago. I've read a few stories centered around orcs or uruks but none of them of this caliber. I hope you'll update soon!
weekaa1313 chapter 52 . 11/20/2013
sorry... I...
I still shock about her.
so...it's like an almost crime..?
forgodshake...she's just a child!
& i thought she's 17 or more...
shadow1real chapter 52 . 11/20/2013
All I can say is WOW
Borys68 chapter 52 . 11/19/2013
Nice little surprise here ... but thinking of your other long story, not so much.
Borys
ManlyMonk chapter 51 . 11/19/2013
CHUBBY CHEEKS. I mean since Ilzin isn't corrupted,enthralled, and magicked by Saruman, I would like to think that she's just a more grey version of elves. I read somewhere that Uruks were made from Elves that had gone through a lot of dark stuff. In the Silmarillion, the main evil dude (I forgot his name but he was Sauron's Captain), ordered female elves to be caught in order to breed superior orcs or some shizz.
shadow1real chapter 51 . 11/19/2013
I love this story
HapaChica chapter 48 . 11/19/2013
"I remember and was very saddened by how things turned out with him in the previous version, so seeing him volunteer for "Mission: Rescue Tara" is a surprise"

It's been a while, I must have forgotten, but what happened to Ras in the previous version?