Reviews for Prisoners of Isengard
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 4/24
Love a good survivor story
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 4/24
Very good stuff! Third read through
Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer chapter 55 . 12/6/2015
I love, love, love what you did with this fic!
Slasher91 chapter 55 . 11/4/2015
Home sick and I just read all of this in one go, and just WOW! This is an awesome story! One of my favorites, I'm not kidding.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
even from the darkest mess... as far and as much they can going back to eru... sheesh. to deny themselves to the enemy is an act of defiance that those lost to the shadow... huh.

its going to turn into a right MESS once the ents show up.
Chamomile-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I really like your style of writing, and I think that you very talented. I'm sorry that I can't read the rest of it. I got up to about Chapter 9, but unfortunately it's too much for me.
DiamondDi chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
You are truly a gifted writer! Thank you so very much for sharing your gift with us!
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 42 . 5/6/2015
At first i was like STOCKHOLM IS NOT ROMANCE
BUUUUT.,. . . . . i sorta fell in love with this?
And really want you to continue?/?
Please?
exillion chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I'm actually a little hesitant to read your fics simply because Orcs have literally no love anywhere in them. They were curropted elves by Morgoth himself, and kills, rapes, pillages, and tortures. They live for this thing. Hell, these guys make humanity at their worst look like children playing amateur villain of the week.

So why in the world did you make a story like this? It literally makes no sense, and no amount of author fiat can change this unless you made Eru take action or some shit.
betzen84 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
love the story.. cant wait for the sequel...
ROBERT chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
AraelDranoth chapter 34 . 8/13/2014
Cannibalism!... Wonderful...
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 55 . 7/6/2014
I wish Ras and F hadn't had a child, it's horrible to think, that despite Ras having a child to care for he is still gone and the child will have no parents.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
wooo :)
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Could you send me some translations please?