Reviews for A Little Taste
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That was a very creative and fun Rumbelle story! Rumbelle sounds like a wonderful sweet, doesn't it! Also, thank you for imparting your knowledge of sweets from around the world and celiac disease! You are either a pastry chef or a really good researcher or both! The only bad thing about the story was it made me crave cake! *Giggle! Luckily, I made a triple fudge bundt cake a couple of hours before! Lucky for me!
lena chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
thank you, it is marvelous! I adore this humor!
April chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
That was simply delightful dear! LOVED IT.
Vinaplains chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I've read all your fics. They are all excellent. I'm not sure why you do not have more reviews. Thought I'd help out by going back and reviewing some.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That's great! I'd love for Emma to walk in on those two. XD
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I liked the Proserpina parallel. Emma's reaction at the end, though! XD
kelsey.chappell chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Omg, this is brilliant...
Vacumatic chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I am catching up on some of your past stories. This is excellent! I like the character development of Rum through his son, and the humour at the end regarding Rum's afternoon cupcake.
BookFinder chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
well, he is in a new relationship and never doubt the prowess of an older man. and it's GOLD for christ's sakes. of course he would be an exceptional lover.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
My daughter and myself are gluten intolerant, so I was intrigued by that aspect of the story. As to the story as a whole...more please...OMG, I want more!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Haha, OMG! I loved this so much!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love this story. It's romantic and fluffy and brings awareness to Gluten allergies. Very nicely done.

I wish you would add a chapter or a sequel.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Most erotic thing I've read in ages. Should fuel some pleasant daydreams for a while. (But the oatmeal cookies would be a no-no; oats have gluten. I've had rice-flour based shortbread bars; odd-tasting but edible, and would be much enhanced by a frosting of some sort.)
Pop Rocks And Skittles chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i know as a one shot, it is unlikely that you will add another chapter; but i mean come on! its practically left open to other chapters! i love what you have gone with in this one shot and it is absolutly amazing! You're an amazing writer!
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012