Reviews for Love and Hate
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 5/9
nice, love all the drama, and a happy ending of course
Stony Fan95 chapter 6 . 4/28
I loved it! It was so darn cute! I think my stony feelings just burst ;)!
BlazeStarkRogers chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
This part made my heart hurt, its so perfectly angsty in the right parts
yaoichallenge21 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Aww, this is a cute fanfic. Man, Tony really did have his hands full, haha. :) Great job on this story by the way. I really enjoyed it.
ANAHI chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Another beautiful story, but Tony suffered the final fascinated me, those two are pure love, pure dynamite, congratulations, love Stony ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
This is so cute, I had spent my whole summer trying to find this story again... I'm so happy I finally found it, a little sad that it's near the end of my summer break, but I founds it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
I'd says that this fic is THE BESTEST that I ever found!

Really really really my FAVORITE!

I could not ask for more. Because this is already one type of Love that I always love! No matter what!

And especially this fic use One of my BESTEST OTP ! NUMBER ONE!

GODNESS!

I COULD NOT STOP THANKING YOU FOR THIS!

YOU'RE SO AWESOME!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
o my god, i'm in tears! idk how many times i reread the same paragraphs over and over again! this was beautiful! i'm so sad that it ended though :'( lol i'm heart broken that it ended! i'm probably gonna read this later :D
-GravtitationZERO-001
melissen chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
So Cute!
LalaMasquerade chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I just put this in between, though I'm only at chap. 3, but I intend to read this story fully:
You really need to check this for grammar and spelling errors. I like how the story is coming up and all, but every second sentence I stumble upon... something. Or if you do not want to check it yourself, get a beta! Those are really useful people, believe me! It would do so much good for your writing and make reading easier, more fluent. Just consider it! I'll be going on reading then.
The Lady J chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Your mind is a wonderful place to be, I'm just sure of it.
Chocopon chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
My heart was pounding in every single chapter :)! This story was amazing!
Keen chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Sequel?
IggysTea chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
My heart was breaking though out the whole fic but my mind was screaming "YES!".
It was so darn cute at the end! Gahh. w
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 6 . 1/14/2013