Reviews for The End
FallenAngel2487 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my god! I finally found it! I read this story ages ago and I forgot to put it in my favourites. And because I couldn't remember the title of it, it took forever to find it again. I love this story. It's so sad and sweet. I'm happy now. :)
pessimistic-optimists chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
wow wo w OW that hurt but it was lovely
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hey, they ARE soulmates after all? (LOL) This was sweet and you know what struck me most was this line:"Dean chuckles, letting himself be pulled along and listen to Sam ramble like he used to." I miss that Sam. The one we've got to play with now is way too serious ( and not as smart as he started out either -hehe)

That human trait of rambling, overly discussing or describing something was an endearing trait that the earlier Sam's had and even as an adult a real person wouldn't loose that. It would be part of their personality. And I liked how it worked with the dynamic of Dean as the amused listener and Sam as the enthusiastic talker.

Thanks for bringing that back.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Fun one shot. Thanks for sharing!
Bunnykiss chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awwww ! I loved it ! Sam isnt Sammy without Dean... Dean isnt Dean without Sam.. They can't be apart. Stronger together! You did great! I agree.. There's no heaven if one of them isn't with the other !