Reviews for Why
EvenNotOdd chapter 8 . 8/17
Did Ron and Harry date at some point? And was Draco and Harry actually date or was it a dream? Thanks!
EvenNotOdd chapter 6 . 8/17
Let me clarify this. Do both Draco and Ron love Harry as in Boyfriend sorta love? From what you wrote it sounded like that, please clarify. Thanks!
EvenNotOdd chapter 5 . 8/17
Where's part 2 of thoughts?
Desperate chapter 8 . 6/29
MOARR
Chelsey chapter 8 . 3/15
Please write more
mike chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
dude ur amazing cant wait for more
Myfanaticalfandom chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
This is brilliant - I just discovered your fanfic today ad have read all of it so far! I hope your dad gets back to health! Please update soon Xx
Drapple Drapple Drapple chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
no it doesn't bother me... *hahaha* its amazing I love Drarry
do you want ideas? maybe you could insert Drapple
and please keep Draco and Harry together!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
Sounds good.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Exactly : "a mop of red hair."
agentmulder-tn1 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
this fic is really GOOD OHMYGOSH
continue this right this instant or so help me ill...do something!
hopeless51 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Can't wait for new chapter
KilljoysMakeNoise23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
omg drarry is my new favorite fan fiction thanks to you. you are awesome
BlackRavenPrincess chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
hmmm..good keep up the work
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Wait isn't there a chapter MISSING here? Where's the chapter that continues after Harry's confrontation with Ron last chapter that led to Ron muttering something and Harry falling to the floor and Draco bursting out of the stall he was hiding in to confront Ron on whatever he did to Harry before everything 'going black' for Draco. There HAS to be a chapter missing since there's no mention of what Ron did last chapter, or the fact that Draco was lying next to a cold and clammy Harry waiting for Harry to wake up WHERE exactly, since the last place they both were was in the bathroom, and Draco saying that the last thing HE remembers is Harry agreeing to be his boyfriend before Harry suddenly 'passed out'? What happened with the bathroom confrontation with Ron?