Reviews for Chasing You?
This is really great! I love both of these shows. You are doing an awesome job writing these please keep up the good work and post faster! All your stories are great too! Please post away!
Mimi chapter 2 . 1/28
Omg! I love the "accidental" kiss.! And this story. You have to update or I'll die lol I won't actually die, but you get the picture. Anyway keep up the great work :)
L chapter 2 . 1/28
I love this story. At first I didn't know how it would work out, you with Sasuke and Tamaki being such polar opposites, but with how you wrote it it's believable. So now I'm a fan of the paring. I do hope you update I'm having a lot of fun reading this!
vice13 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Make more!0i need to find out wants going to happen! Please hurry.i really need to find out what sasake going to do to tama! Please please please!0... write more**
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Its pretty good so far please make another chapter
GaaraYaoiLover69 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
You should keep writing and tamaki if you think a kiss will make you no longer pure well just wait for what you and sasuke will be doing at his house and I could imagine the twins saying the things they say
karupin sama chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Interesting..wish there's more of this fic..the first time I've Sasuke in this scenario..heh..
karupin sama chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Interesting..
MsCatPlainer chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Took me a while to gain interest in reading a SasuTama story, but I eventually cracked. xD Good story so far, I am interested in whats going to happen next. Characterization is good, I think everyone is in character. Overall, amazing!

Lol, when you had Naruto blush, I was thinking "Naruto would be so cute paired with one of the host club members as well." xD Sorry, I am a Naruto fan girl.

Anyway, keep up the good writing!

-The Spirit Of Flight
CeeBoo chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I adore this fic so far, Sasuke and Tamaki would definitely be completely cute together! Update sooner then you did last time, please?
lermia chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
wow cant wait for update
rain aiden chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I think this story is awesome I've never seen one like it and I think they should mix more couples from different animes
Teppen chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
cant wait till chapter 3
Loki Luvr 4ever chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is a reallly good chapter! Thanks for updating, Usami-sensei! I can't wait until your next update! All your stories rock!.
Lilmiu Shibuya chapter 2 . 5/4/2013