Reviews for Isolation
Zephyira chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Loving this story, glad to see Samandriel in the fandom, hope he survives the episode. Can't wait for more! :)
OverlordOkami chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Grrrr, I'm enjoying this more than I should. I love the way you've taken the promo and made this story out of it; it's truly wonderful. And yes, I'm probably going to review every chapter, 'cause I'm just like that XD

Poor Samandriel :( I hope Cas rescues him.
OverlordOkami chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Ehehehe, I really liked this chapter. A ton of good action, and I have to admit, I love when Castiel gets hurt. Keep up the good work!
Otex chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I LOVE this! I really do. Geez, the extent to which I enjoy reading about hurt!Cas makes me wonder if I'm sadistic or something lol. Anyways this is great, and I like how you portray all the characters fairly rather than JUST focusing on Cas or dean (although I don't mind if you center around them :) ) please update soon !
OverlordOkami chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I'm so glad you're continuing this! Can't wait for chapter 3 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved Benny calling Cas hot wings. That seems very in character.
darkangel1992 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Noooooo... Why is this a one-shot I need more of this ! I hope you will write more like this sometimes it was fantastic
valerie.kubiak.1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Insanely long...
But it was good. It really, definitely seems like this could happen. In fact, it's like watching the next episode, only reading instead..
I will be shocked if this isn't exactly what happens next. XD
OverlordOkami chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I've been searching and searching for fics based on the 8x10 promo, and I've finally found a good one! Thank you for writing this! I immediately though "lobotomy" after watching the promo. I do hope you continue, though, cause I'd like Dean to find out what happened to Benny.
mscottsayshi chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow, good stuff! I hope you keep going.
netherlady chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This one begs to be continued! And Dean is yet to listen to Benny's voice message!
Like you, I immediately thought of lobotomy when I saw the promo.
Thx for the fun!