Reviews for Puppet
bleachcreep21 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
I love that you put Styx's Fooling Yourself into the story. I've been associating that song with Sam since season two (like his own theme song, I swear).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Dude. I love you. But I have to tease you because you abandoned all your pretenses twice. 3
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
It's cool Claire's tryin' to be all brave. I have good self preservation instincts: I would have run super fast in the opposite direction. Can't wait to hear what exactly the legend is, and what's going on! Update soon!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Wow, they swapped! Or rather Dean did. I did not see that coming, lol.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
It's cool the details that go into this: it's freaky that the puppet looks like the victim, down to the scratch marks. My only critique is that you are parentheses happy, you use them like candy lol. And also, I'm fairly certain that when one uses parentheses, the period or finalizing punctuation goes outside them rather than inside. I could be crazy though. Just a suggestion :)
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Aww, that was cute, I would totally talk to Dean too if he was all nice and fed me. You're pretty good with voicing the Southern accents in your dialog. That's awesome!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I bet Sam is just going to LOOVE the creepy puppet. Anyway, the mystery you're cooking up is pretty interesting. Kudos for coming up with something unique!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ohmygod freaking creepy puppets. Ewewew. Lol, what a good start! If people paid attention to their instincts more often, Sam and Dean would probably be out of work.