Reviews for Tied Up in Nott
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 11/5
Muy bueno! Todos!
Jessica McCulley chapter 6 . 1/15
I thought it was kinda weird that Harry was treating Snape like an equal.
Jessica McCulley chapter 1 . 1/14
What does EWE mean?
DemeRain chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
1sunfun chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
A nice Story.
Pheonixs1518 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
It is correct. In the books when I believe draco gets his mark they show him casting the spell in parseltongue as morsmordre
Enire Drall chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
#3 was HAWT. I am clearly just as depraved as you. ;) I am fully of the opinion that you should continue no. 3 as a longer fic, separately.
MySexyPack101 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Deviouslytwisted chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
The incantation is to put the dark mark in the sky but it works because JK Rowling didn't specify one :)
musme chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I like it
Rose1999 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
... am i a sick person if i believe this is the best you've written in this set?
Lovise Polaris chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Well done! although i'm a bit for sweet harry and the terrible betrayal of his lover.
Theo is a true slytherin in this chapter, sly, deceptive, cunning but terribly sexy!
You write this in a true tear jerker fashion and i can't help but ask you humbly for MORE! please forgive me if you find this a bit annoying but could you write a sort of sequel for this? please? with harry already pregnant and how will theo react towards him?
I know some authors don't like heavy demands from readers but i feel there's not enough good story that features Mpreg and/or bottom!harry dom!theo (for some reason i like it more when harry is the bottom).

Thank you for all of your enjoyable stories and i whish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!

mizzrazz72 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Theo was wrong but what do you expect from a Syltherin.