Reviews for DragonBall Dilemma 2: Different Worlds
Digi fan chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
Great ending, can't wait to see your next story.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
*They've got the ability to morph like you've never seen before. GO GO POWER RANGERS!* YES! A fantastic ending Andrea, and a great set up for ANOTHER Billy/Kat story! May the power protect them, and may they learn MORE of the Sayian abilities! *YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS! *GOLD RANGER POWER!*
Digifan chapter 9 . 3/14/2003
Great chapter, can't wait for the Battle royale. please update soon.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 3/13/2003
So, you went and did it. You put Trunks and Pan into the PR dimension and got Billy and Kat together! Andrea, YOU HAVE BILLY AND KAT ON THE BRAIN! I don't have any problems with the story, it was well done, but sometimes, I think you need to get a life! *LOL!* *JK, my friend. Its your story, you put together whoever you want to!*
Harry2 chapter 8 . 1/10/2003
*Gotta Catch Em ALL! POKEMON!* MUch too short a chapter, Andrea! I know you want to get to the final battle, but a little romance between Misty and Ash would have been nice. Oh Well, not a bad chapter, but now, ON TO THE FINAL BATTLE!
Digi fan chapter 8 . 1/10/2003
Great! another chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Digifan chapter 7 . 11/28/2002
How about you send them to them pokemon world. So 17 is behind all this.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 11/27/2002
Well, well, well. So, 17 is back, and looking for vengence! My suggestion for where to send them next: Armor of Wildfire, Dao CHI! The Ronin Warriors, that's where! Talk with you later, Andrea!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
Great chapter! I like the idea of Trunk and Pan working together to help bring Jean and Scott together. And I smell a Q in all of this! More chapters PLEASE!
Digi fan chapter 6 . 10/24/2002
Update soon, can't wait for the next chapter. Who is that guy that is making worm holes.
Dan chapter 6 . 10/22/2002
Great new chapter. Keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 9/29/2002
This is going to be a fun visit! As I have said in the past, I am a BIG TIME X-Men fan. I look forward to seeing Trunks go at with Scott, Logan and Ororro (AKA Storm), and Pan working with Jean to improve each others mental abilities. As far as a fight between Trunks and Logan: Draw! Neither one would be able to beat the other, since Logan's skelton and healing factor would block Trunks Kai attacks! I hope that this helps you in preparing the next chapter!
to good to be true chapter 5 . 9/29/2002
that was soooo good cant wait for the update
Digifan chapter 5 . 9/29/2002
I love X-men, please update soon.
Digi fan chapter 4 . 9/18/2002
That was a great ending, I think they should go to another alternate Dragon ball time line.