Reviews for End
ChessHatter chapter 1 . 6/10
O bloody hell, this had me crying.
Beautiful piece
It's 2015 and were all still here. I don't believe the world will end foe another good 5000million years and were all gonna live foe a long long time. So please don't worry about anything like that. Everyone will die eventually. The universe will probably decrease in a big crunch and time and space will repeat itself in another big Bang, with similar results of the evolution of earth, and creatures will evolve again. I believe this will keep happening over and over again and again. I have no idea what will happen, it's gonna be interesting that's for sure.
FeralsRock chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
FEELS! TOO MANY FEELS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY IF THEM ARE DOING!
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Made me cry.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh I'm just going to sob in a corner! It was beautiful and sad all at once, and I was utterly mesmerised throughout. Wow, just wow!
soulful100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You magnificent bastard! You made me cry T.T
Guardsmen95 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
stupid dust in my eyes *sniff* ... GREAT STORY!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Good writing
SugarRush234 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Soooooooo saaaaad I swore I almost cried
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Damn now THIS was amazing!:D
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So amazing. Had my heart beating like crazy the entire time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
VERY good writing. :) And don't you worry about the "world ending tomorrow!" Even if it did, I think we all know whats really important.:)
MJ-D543 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OMG ICAN'T STOP CRYING... It was a really good story. *sniff* good job.
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I knew I shouldn't have read that because I knew I was going to cry and I did the moment Felix laid down his hammer next to Tamora's gun. Nice touch.

Even though it was a sad story it was still a wonderful fanfic. Great writing. :)
Cakie Cat chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
goodness, I am stunned. I almost want to believe the world is ending tomorrow (though I had forgotten) thanks to the heartfelt author's note and the story in its entirety.

more importantly, what's tragic isn’t the death or the termination of their world; it is the futility of the struggle against it, the realization that everything will eventually come to an end. I don’t mean to portray this in an existentialist light, but that’s what most struck me about this piece.

and the final line, ("A moment later, as the plug for the surge protector was finally pulled, all there was was a flash of pain until all that remained was nothing.") my god, what exemplary writing. that single line requires nothing more and nothing less. this is perfection.