Reviews for Ink on Paper Skin
Phoenix0725 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Awww, this was so adrable! I'm guessing that their date went rather well
Phoenix0725 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is amazing! I love how the interaction between Ace and Marco is so lifelike and in character!
Yvonne Park chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
This was really fun! I wish there was more! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Holy chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
This made me really rethink tattoo's as a tribute to the dead. I always thought it was nice, but kinda odd in meaning to get a commemerative tattoo. This story was awesome! Loved part two as well, both were superbly written. Thank you so much for writing this!
Anjelle chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Really great fic. Interesting premise and I loved hearing about the tattoo origins. And the ending was adorable :)
Melissa Ocana chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I seriously liked this story and I also think that the end is really good since we (the readers) can make our oun end/continuation of the story, but I would also LOVE to read the other ending that you have in mind. Since I really think that your writing style (the way you write the details and the way you organize the events) is amazing! I actually liked both of the stories because of the way you wrote them and also becauce of the story idea(I think it was a very original idea). Finally I also wanted to tell you that I want to read another one of your stories the title is:(Shattering Truth), but I still have not seen it since is still not complete and that's a problem for me for two reasons, first because I'm not very good at waiting, second I do not like to get to excited in a story that is still not completed because sometimes the author does not Updated/ finish the story (that has happened to me in some occasions and I seriously despise it,it gives me an awful feeling) and for that reason I don't like taking any risks and I only read completed stories so I will have to wait till you finish the story but take for sure that when you finish the story I will read it from beginning to end and I will tell you what I thought about it, still I'm pretty sure that I will LOVE it and if you wanna tell me something (which would be considered an honor) here is my email I'm also really sorry for having written so much is because once I start I can't stop (and I actually let a few things out) well thanks for the amazing stories :)
BlackDasiys chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
UGHHHH why you no update this story! this is great, i love the plot, and how you explain the tattos! 3 i hope you keep writing, its fantastic! 3
Ujvari chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I like the story very much
Its something fitting for those two, because I can totally see Marco as a tattooist.
Sexy thought and nice work.
Stelra Etnae chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
The ending was so cute!
I like how you explored the process of getting a tattoo and the feelings involved. And of course, the growing attraction between Marco and Ace. ;D
Nice story! I had a good time reading it!
renegadewriter8 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Loved it! Would love to see more
azab chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
i loved it a lot :)
hope to read more of your work :)
KashixKashi chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! i love this so much and i would die of happiness if you update again, especially with an alternative ending!3
E. Meep chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
The way you wrote this was really calming to read. Good story :)
angelrider13 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
*flailing* YAY! The second part! XD

I love it! Ace is preciously adorable and his stomach has excellent timing. :3

Good job and thank you for posting this!
Son Goshen chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I'm scared to get a tattoo now. T_T

Joking aside, I think the part two was just as good as the first, if not even better! The pacing is just right, and things that happen are pretty logical, since there are a few fanfics that have people directly go "OMG I JUST MET YOU BUT I LOVE YOU ALREADY KISS PLZ!" kind of thing (sorry for the all caps XD). I especially enjoyed the way Marco was describing his tattoo, by the way.

Mochi-san, you should totally do more fanfics! :D And I think you can tell that I really liked the second part.