Reviews for Everything
Angelpheonixwings14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This one was a little sadder for me, but it makes sense since Dean is so broken by this point. I like how intuitive you are with the canon scenes; Cas' thoughts are great when he's in the alley, and all the in between scenes you add from when Dean is lost, to when he's back in the panic room. Genius! I can't really see Dean saying no to Michael in the end, because he barely managed to say no for Sammy once he saw the disappointment in his eyes, but it would be a nice sentiment. If only Dean were so well adjusted, haha! Regardless, the ending was nice, and it was a good read. Thanks again for sharing your lovely imagination.
destiel.vaughnton chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ungh. Blood, that's a new one. Me likey.

Normally I go for the cute touchy/feely stuff but I was in a peculiar mood and this worked nicely. I liked your characterization and Castiel's desperation was perfect.
Midni chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Unf
I like the use of lube ;)
ruff secks
ah yissss
ANother gem
karmascars chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is fantastic. I love how you used enough canon material for this to become "headcanon accepted".
White Rose of Wutai chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Love it! So in character and perfect and well written and GAH I just love it!
precious1075 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I have read a lot of fics based on this ep from the show and some have been bad, a few even had Cas raping Dean, but by far, I absolutely loved this one! You did a wonderful job. It was realistic and you kept to their characters and did such a great job of showing both boys as being helpless and vulnerable and not knowing what to do. Cas' line of 'I have nothing left' is amazing and it fits the story and both of our boys. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wonderful... simply wonderful!
DugFinn chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw. Poor Castiel. Such desperation! And such lovely writing on your part. I could totally feel the emotions and the angst and hope. Wonderful fic! I'd love to see more of your Castiel/Dean fics! ;D
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh my God, this is all rough and angsty and dark and I almost had to quit. But I didn't, and I love the turnaround at the end. Worth it.
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012