Reviews for Album
carmenrosa.aguilar.9 chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
ohhhhhhh me ha encantado la historia muy buena espero seguir leyendo historias tuyas tan buena como estas o quisas mejor )
AnegOtaku chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I just love them so much, and all of this was so ridiculously cute! Thank you for writing this! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :D
tuxjim chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
Oh, this was such a SWEET surprise...I "threw" it RIGHT into my 'favorite'-s list and, based on what you put in your Notes at the start, I added you to my list of 'follow'-s, even though I think I had put you there in the past (I don't know...do the listings ever "expire"?)...that way, I'll get notified when you post the 'special' Christmas story that you alluded to.

I wanted you to know that the Shizuru/Natsuki pairing is in my personal "Top 10" yuri couples. This particular story was very sweet, and definitely deserves to be on the favorites list. I could wish that I was able to volunteer to help you with the graphics as you asked, but I'm afraid that, as an artist, I'm a pretty good reviewer...my characters ALL look more like caricatures, and rather UNflattering ones at that...so I'll gracefully bow out on THAT. I WILL, if you wish, volunteer to beta read (even if you already have betas working on your things) to try and make up for my lack of talent in other areas.

It's getting late, and I have more reading (and reviewing) to do, so I'll just fade out with a wish that your move to Edinburgh goes smoothly and your life is disrupted as little as possible.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
chum-sa chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Sweet story. Thank for sharing this.i hope to see u again in Shiznat 's Fanfiction .

Good luck with UR new job :)
Casere chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Thank you for writing again. Some of the more recent stories have not captured "ShizNat" the way you do. As always, wonderfully written.
Leew chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Thank you for this lovely story.
Looking forward to your christmas update and the best of luck with your original work !
Redmoon021 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
natsuki & shizuru, fate & nanoha
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
i love this ending
and good lucky in your future work
kimou-san chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
So much time without reading something by you! Shiznat still have a special place in my heart but I am now reading a lot of fanfiction of rizzoli and isles, once upon a time, orphan black, law and order svu and criminal minds.

Good luck with your move and your new job!
Arrietti chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
I really like this chapter! I have been waiting for such a long time to read something sweet, short and full of love. The couple who always make me happy when thinking about them are Tomoe and Nanami from "Kamisama Hajimemashita" manga. Their love transcends across time.
I wish you luck with you PhD and your original story. I am looking forward to it.
PostoronnimV chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Thanks so much for a wonderful read... I really am enjoying this story immensely))
oh my god
i love this
Una chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
God, this so lovely! I adore this story!
ahhhhhhh. . soo sweettt. . :D
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really LOVE IT!