Reviews for The Moments We Share
Emma0842 chapter 1 . 1/7
This are all awesome! I read all the chapters but I can't pick a favorite. Maybe Promise Ring.
Wow chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
Omg, green killed me. These are really good! Nice job :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Zebra was the stupidest, dumbest, most freaking ooc and UN-Sabrina like thing on earth. And Sabrina is not freaking afraid of spiders! It only scared her once because it was freakin huge and possibly poisonous you idiot! Freaking God!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
What the fudge?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
WHY DOES EVERY ONE ALWAYS THINK SABRINA IS GOING TO BE A LAWYER?!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
So so so SO weird.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
That is not realistically Sabrina at all for, Zebra, Spider, and blanket. Other wise, grate. Though, crayons is a little weird. Ok alot.
OakeX chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
Oh I last reviewed this like months ago. God, time flies.

This is probably my favourite story of yours. Partially because you write absolutely wonderful drabbles, but also because this introduced me to drabbles in the first place.
I don't even fucking know man chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
The Irish ring is called a claddagh ring btw
SkyePenderwick chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
hatred
no love
forever never
SkyePenderwick chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Someone should make a story out of journal
SkyePenderwick chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
OHMIGOD! THIS STORIES IS SO AWESOME!YA KNOW... YOU SHOULD MAKE A REAL STORY OUT OF WALLET! PRETTY PLEASE! YOU'D BE SO AWESOME!
ADarkLord chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
HETALIA!is awesome
puckabrina chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
Haha these are amazing! More puckabrina though. My favorite one is Hatalia! because I thought it was really funny. :)
OakeX chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
All of these are really good, very well-written, blah blah blah, you know what I'm going to say. I like them. My favourite though, would probably be 'rape van', since it had the best ending ever. I loved it. And 'Edgar Allan Poe'. Mainly because of the description, since you said that one of the most famous authors ever was 'half-crazed'. To be fair though, I suppose some of his stories do seem a little... off-the-rails. But anyway, nice addition to the story, this chapter was really long too, which was great.