Reviews for i belong with you - you belong with me
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Lovely. Jarley forever! 3
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh I'm upset Marley left glee, but I'm happy Jake stuck by her. JARLEY LOVE :)
Aj24 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it write more protective caring boyfriend jake fics
stydias chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
aw aw aw awww awwwww im squealing right now omg. this was actually so sweet and cute and adorable and im sobbing i loved it so much. you're such an amazing author, i cannot stress that enough, and it always makes me so happy when you write things and dedicate them to me. this was hands down one of the best christmas presents i've ever received, right behind fuzzy socks ;)

haha i adored it. thank you thank you thank you. you're great and this is great and eeeeeeppp still squealing over this because jake aw aw jake you're such a cutie. and gah i felt both of their emotions, i was frustrated with jake for trying to make her eat but i also could feel how much jake loves her and wants her to be okay and i just found the entire scene so cute.

and kitty at the end, kitty i can't you are my favorite okay. i loved how you did it with kitty, and you didn't cloud it with apologies or anything like that because i don't see kitty as the type to apologize with words and gah this entire thing was actually perfect.

i loved it. thank you again. and merry christmas to you too!

xx
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Aww cute tia :) though I'm still waiting on mine lol ;) I'm glad you're posting for glee again! 3