Reviews for And I'm Your Lionheart
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 8/21
cant WAIT TO READ
yngoldfogee chapter 13 . 7/26
I've enjoyed reading this and hope that you can get back to it again soon after eighteen months.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 13 . 7/3
Woah
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 13 . 5/29
This is a brilliant story I love the plot and the characterisation is really good! Please please please please update! I need to know more about Kili and Fili with their trouble and their wolf/Warg cub. And we literally have only just go into the Thorin and Bilbo stuff so please don't stop here!
xAlennahx chapter 13 . 5/1
Just reread this story, still love it. Hope one day you will update :)
johnsarmylady chapter 13 . 4/2
I've just spent a contented morning reading all 13 chapters (so far) of this wonderful story - I do hope you manage to update it at some point, it's beautifully constructed and very different!
JAL ;-)
GilDeMo-Yui chapter 13 . 3/11
This story is super cute! I love the Warg puppy already. Thanks for writing it! I hope you come back to it someday and finish it. If not, oh well. Thanks again for writing!:) Jyaa ne!
Awwwww, geeze, I was really enjoying this story! I really want to know how their bond works out, and Thorin is so innocent I roll on the floor laughing! LOL! Will you be updating soon? :X
PaperbackHeart chapter 7 . 1/4
This one and chapter three are good examples of how well written a character Fili is. And he has such great lines! Enjoying this fic very much so far
PaperbackHeart chapter 3 . 1/3
Wow, Fili's lines are awesome. Beautifully written!
ThilboBagginshield54 chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Love the story can't wait for more! :)
claire1663 chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Hello,
thank you for your fic.
Deeply the suite.
All the
claire1663
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
Hey I know it has been a while since you updated, but I just wanted to say I love this story and hope you plan to continue it.
Pompeii-to-Athens chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
I'm really enjoying this story! :)
I hope you continue it soon, I'm pretty much hooked.
christine.golden.716 chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
I'm writing to "guilt you into keeping your ill-considered promises" to regularly update And I'm Your Lionheart on . ;)