Reviews for And I'm Your Lionheart
ThilboBagginshield54 chapter 13 . 7/17
Love the story can't wait for more! :)
claire1663 chapter 13 . 7/17
thank you for your fic.
Deeply the suite.
All the
Hey I know it has been a while since you updated, but I just wanted to say I love this story and hope you plan to continue it.
Pompeii-to-Athens chapter 13 . 3/8
I'm really enjoying this story! :)
I hope you continue it soon, I'm pretty much hooked.
christine.golden.716 chapter 13 . 2/16
I'm writing to "guilt you into keeping your ill-considered promises" to regularly update And I'm Your Lionheart on . ;)
pretty please chapter 13 . 2/10
I love, love, LOVE this story. It is well written and has a captivating plot line. Please update soon! :D
Triscribe chapter 7 . 1/24
Okay, I'd been debating adding this to my Favorites list, but Bilbo taking control of the Council meeting is one of the best hobbity things I've ever read. :)
And Tig just made it so much better!
Penguinone chapter 13 . 1/17
I. Love. This. Fanfiction. The plot is so well thought out, and the writing brings it to life. Thank you so much for sharing, and I will be avidly looking forward to future updates!
Alonia143 chapter 13 . 1/16
Please update soon, this fanfic is interesting and nothing like the others that I have read so far. Fantastic job :).
Oh I just love it! I like how Bilbo is a bit of a clueless hobbit who regardless manages to negotiate and stumble across the best answer for all. And Thorin and Bilbo's developing relationship is just adorable. Not to mention Fili and Kili! Just love it. Now, good night, I'm dead on my feet but I just had to read the one last chapter. Sorry for the shitty grammar and such, non-native speaker here trying to make atleast some sense while sleep deprivition ails her. I can't be responsible for any mistakes I may have made.
IzzyRaven90 chapter 13 . 1/13
This is a really good story! Great plot, well written, and with a great pace, nothing rushed but not dragged out either. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
DistrictHufflepuff chapter 13 . 1/13
Hey you're doing an amazing job on this story! I've just read this from the start up until chapter 13 and now I cannot wait for the next chapter!

I really love the plot you have got so far, most stories that keep the Durins alive tend to rush back into everything being clean and fixed but this more realistic, especially with the injuries and stuff!
Bilbo is also brilliant in this story, I like how brave you've made him and how respected he is even amongst the elves like thranduil (who you have also written brilliantly!)
Keep up the amazing work can't wait for the next chapter :)
Karinamoreno2000 chapter 13 . 1/11
This is really good! Please update soon!
Green Eyes chapter 13 . 1/11
Haha the desillusion of Thorin was magic
I can't wait the next chapter !