Reviews for On Crimson Wings
Laurentius Williame Amor chapter 19 . 11/1
I enjoyed this fic immensely. Really looking forward to the sequel. You write very well. The prose just seems to flow.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 10/5
A greatStory thanks for sharing looking forward to the sequel
juliethobert chapter 16 . 8/14
Bwhahaha! Death by Lemon Drop! How droll.
juliethobert chapter 13 . 8/14
Now that Sev is a 34-year-old with a 5-year-old mentality, you need to de-age him and give him to a good family to raise properly this time. There is that small nay, infinitesimal part of him that can be redeemed.
juliethobert chapter 12 . 8/14
Oh so happy you reduced Snape to a 34-year-old child. Can't stand that grease stain on humanity
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 7/9
Unless this involves Harry brutally killing Snivilus for causing the murder of Harry's parents I'm not interested.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 20 . 1/9
I very much enjoyed reading this story, I don't know how I have managed to miss it so far. Thank you so much for writing!
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 13 . 1/8
Oh the giggles of this chapter. Llamas and taunting Voldemort armed with cheese? Fumble result fifteen and that poor imaginary deceased turtle!
Lord Barinthus chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
Oh honestly. A dragon stunning spell that Wormtail could power? Pardon me if I can't suspend my disbelief THAT far.
darkestdepths90 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
A Hellsing and Dragonheart fan, nice. :)
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
It was a good idea at first...but it's chapter 5 and suddenly EVERYONE is a dragon what ?
Avalon Starfire chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Loved the story.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 20 . 1/23/2016
I have enjoyed your story and hope you will continue it.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
nice! Really good one, too bad the author seems to have abandoned the sequel after posting one chapter!
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 1/5/2016