Reviews for On Crimson Wings
tyrannicpuppy chapter 19 . 8/1
Fantastic story. I could hardly stop each time I was required to return to work. So keen to start the sequel, but it is late and I should sleep.
Just brilliant.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 8/1
Beautiful. You've cut Ron off at the knees several times already, Dumbles is fumbling about like a moron and now Snape is even further messed up than Lockhart.
Add to that the Dragons wicked cool abilities and this is definitely a heck of a good story. I am Loving it!
torlan2003 chapter 19 . 5/2
Great story, I don't know about Voldemort possession of Pansy and the Dragon power he has isolated. I look forward to finding out. Thank you for writing.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 4/23
the only downside is that this fic is complete but the story isn't, and the sequel seems to be abandoned.
pixelbun1 chapter 20 . 4/23
surprisingly a good read. The few "creature" fics I've read have usually been uncomfortably graphic, dancing well into the furry/anthropomorphic territory that isn't my cup of tea. This is well balanced, good grammar, good spelling, and pacing is excellent. Fun to read.
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 16 . 4/17
So Draco, already publicly proven a craven, attempts murder, slavery, and rape on two purebloods of good standing while being "monitored" and the main characters just go with it? Then the MoM tries to illegally arrest a Lord in front of witnesses and the only thing he gets is a verbal slap (if that)? All while Harry owns the main news publication on wizarding Britain? And the scene ends there? Am I the only one who can see a check mate opportunity here? To the author: you have to accept the consequences of your own writing. Trying to lengthen the story for no good reason is just frustrating
Corneliusduke chapter 20 . 3/25
Excellent, and thank you! I can't wait to see "Moldy-Voldy-Pasty-Facy" burned alive!
amyrlinengineer chapter 19 . 2/2
I found this a very enjoyable read. I'm a fan of dragon Harry stories and thought this was very well done. good work!
noxenrom chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
Average fic. Nothing special as the challenge indicates.
Laurentius Williame chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
I enjoyed this fic immensely. Really looking forward to the sequel. You write very well. The prose just seems to flow.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
A greatStory thanks for sharing looking forward to the sequel
juliethobert chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
Bwhahaha! Death by Lemon Drop! How droll.
juliethobert chapter 13 . 8/14/2017
Now that Sev is a 34-year-old with a 5-year-old mentality, you need to de-age him and give him to a good family to raise properly this time. There is that small nay, infinitesimal part of him that can be redeemed.
juliethobert chapter 12 . 8/14/2017
Oh so happy you reduced Snape to a 34-year-old child. Can't stand that grease stain on humanity
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Unless this involves Harry brutally killing Snivilus for causing the murder of Harry's parents I'm not interested.