Reviews for On Crimson Wings
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 20 . 1/9
I very much enjoyed reading this story, I don't know how I have managed to miss it so far. Thank you so much for writing!
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 13 . 1/8
Oh the giggles of this chapter. Llamas and taunting Voldemort armed with cheese? Fumble result fifteen and that poor imaginary deceased turtle!
Lord Barinthus chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
Oh honestly. A dragon stunning spell that Wormtail could power? Pardon me if I can't suspend my disbelief THAT far.
darkestdepths90 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
A Hellsing and Dragonheart fan, nice. :)
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
It was a good idea at first...but it's chapter 5 and suddenly EVERYONE is a dragon what ?
Avalon Starfire chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Loved the story.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 20 . 1/23/2016
I have enjoyed your story and hope you will continue it.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
nice! Really good one, too bad the author seems to have abandoned the sequel after posting one chapter!
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 1/5/2016
Exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Excellent update, this has been very compelling, so much fun to read
MoonNott chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Damnit! What a cliffhanger! This is definitely one of my favourite Harmony fics..! You've created a world within another and it is enthralling and intriguing and thank you for sharing it with us! *runs away in search of the sequel*
MoonNott chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
"Tell me, Miss Granger. Exactly how long have you been a llama?" *wipes tears* oh Dumbles you are at least entertaining
MoonNott chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
WOW. I. Am. Floored. Your summary does absolutely NO justice to the tale you've spun within. This is truly beautiful writing. The scene that describes the Dragons mating (right?) was so ethereally pure, I have no words to commend that specific paragraph.
cko2 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
very cool story and thanks for sharing.
overbooked chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
A great beginning. This version of Snape, with his very interesting place in the HP universe as the power behind more than one throne, or the master behind more than one puppet, has a lot of potential. And the hints of the cultures you're introducing, with the war between the Wyrms and the Ministry, and the role of the hunting families, are intriguing.