Reviews for On Crimson Wings
Avalon Starfire chapter 20 . 5/8
Loved the story.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 20 . 1/23
I have enjoyed your story and hope you will continue it.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17
nice! Really good one, too bad the author seems to have abandoned the sequel after posting one chapter!
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 1/5
Exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 1/5
Excellent update, this has been very compelling, so much fun to read
MoonNott chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Damnit! What a cliffhanger! This is definitely one of my favourite Harmony fics..! You've created a world within another and it is enthralling and intriguing and thank you for sharing it with us! *runs away in search of the sequel*
MoonNott chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
"Tell me, Miss Granger. Exactly how long have you been a llama?" *wipes tears* oh Dumbles you are at least entertaining
MoonNott chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
WOW. I. Am. Floored. Your summary does absolutely NO justice to the tale you've spun within. This is truly beautiful writing. The scene that describes the Dragons mating (right?) was so ethereally pure, I have no words to commend that specific paragraph.
cko2 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
very cool story and thanks for sharing.
overbooked chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
A great beginning. This version of Snape, with his very interesting place in the HP universe as the power behind more than one throne, or the master behind more than one puppet, has a lot of potential. And the hints of the cultures you're introducing, with the war between the Wyrms and the Ministry, and the role of the hunting families, are intriguing.
Grovtech chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
This was very good! The flow made the reading a pleasure and the plot twists kept my interest.
SeanHicks4 chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
Cool AU looking forward to part 2
Opal chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
PLEASE let Voldemort truly die and unable to use the dragon abilities along with anyone he possesses
billbrink chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Have enjoyed the story, but the ending left too many things undone. Very abrupt.
Deathmvp chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Great work on this story I plain to start reading the next one tomorrow.