Reviews for Charlie tries something new
junicorn1213 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
starwars86 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I didn't think it terrible. I thought it to be cute. And can see this situation as a possibility.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I actually dug this. Even though it might have been a bit too "sweet" for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia I could actually maybe see this going down in the Sunny 'verse. It kind of reminds me of the episode 'Charlie and Dee Find Love', except for the fact that the Waitress' life doesn't go to complete shit without Charlie there.

Nice job
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aww! So cute! I loved it!
Ricardo chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Well, that was the worst.

Yeah, no shit dude. There was no awesome karate moves or big explosions or anything bad-ass.

And no bangin'! How're ya gonna have a story like this and they don't even bang?

You know, I don't like getting lumped in with you two dicks. I am way nicer to the Waitress than either of you are.

Oh, and what's this about the Waitress being over me? This story is completely bogus.

And since when is "Charlie work" a bad thing?

I know! It's good to have a niche. If there was such a thing as "Dennis work", you can bet I'd be damn good at it.

Right! That gives him leverage, because there's always a demand for "Charlie work".

He'll never be unemployed. Having a job builds character.

Sorry about that. Seriously, this story has nothing in common with Sunny, but it was still sweet as hell. It strikes me as very plausible, but maybe I'm biased because they're married in real life. Anyway, good read!
The Sagacious Oz chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Whatever show or sitcom you base your fanfics on, you're still too awesome for your own good. Lettering, the capitals, spell check, yadayadayada. Just improve on those three and you'll probably go far.