Reviews for Take Them Off
random person chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I ship it! Great story!I really enjoyed the playful side reisi it was different. A good different. I hope you make more stories like this. Bye
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
awwwwwwwww
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Just adore this! Sequel plz?!
BleP chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
nice fic
Pierreot chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well, I really love when Suoh try to say please to Munakata .. I think it's not kind of him, oh yeah, but this is lovely .. /shot
Your fiction is so amazing, I hope you'll write another in soon.
JollyBigSis chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
WOT?! Suoh's ANTI-MEGANE! Bwahahahahahahahaha… Mel, shame on you! I would have thought Soh would have inherited your fetish and had him kept them ON the entire time!

Aside from a semi-blind Reisi (and I feeeeeel for you, Reisi as I am blind as a bat without ma specs too!) I thought it was mood was light, sweet and humorous. Definitely the lazy laid-back morning after a HELLoVA SEX kinda vibe!

Love your eloquence, your ability to pull off words is, as usual, AMAZING! I hope it's shaken off some of that rustiness! WOOT!

Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ma sweet MEL! ( )
Jiggywidit chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm in love with this! I don't know how you did it, but somehow you made this pairing adorable. I really like your writing style, and I hope you write more K fanfics!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
First of all your writing style, your descriptiveness, your characterization is just on another level of sophistication. I havent read a fic that well written in a while and I do read a lot of fics. You are just an amazing wtiter! Please keep up the good work.
ablueberrynight chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
locked* gdi typo
ablueberrynight chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Love it, I simply love it. I hope this pairing deserves more love Characters are so wonderfully written. Aww Reisi, you shouldn't have looked the door XD
cupsuke chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i seriously hope that reisi will open that door as soon as he hears mikotos threats, otherwise..poor door XD anyway, if thats you being rusty, cant wait to read more from you, its awesome, and perfect. I hope you consider writing more with those two, would be amazing D