Reviews for No Rest For The Wicked
emzydatffan chapter 16 . 4/17
Was he, by any chance, intentionally getting her mad so she would try and think harder, to prove to him she could remember? Thus, getting her to give him the answers he wanted? I don't know. I really like this story, sometimes the gory stuff is a bit much for me but I love stuff like CSI and NCIS and have never seen a story like this, it's great! Keep up the great work
UltraBlaster chapter 16 . 4/6
An AC fic would be amazing, however, and I say this with the utmost affection, GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF THIS TF FIC OUT ALREADY. The suspense is killing me. Literally. Each cliffhanger is harder to hang onto and I swear I'm gonna plunge to my death if the updates slow down again. XD I so need to find out what Screamer's big plan is and, not to mention, I need to see more Darcy and Prowl.
Woohoo your back. Awesome as ever!
L29 chapter 16 . 3/7
I can't wait for Prowl to fall in love with her.
And I also can't wait for Prowl and Darcy to kiss (they are going to kiss and fall in love eventually, right?)
IHeartTFs94 chapter 16 . 3/6
Awesome story! I just found it last night and power read it all day. This is probably one of the best stories I've read. You're a really good writer. Can't wait to read more :)
sweettea1 chapter 16 . 3/3
Darcy certainly has a lot to take in! It's one thing to hear the story; but to see it all in person - that's a completely different perspective. It'll take same time to become accustomed to the 'Bots, especially since Prowl and the Decepticons (more so, the latter) have soured her experience.

Also - sorry Prowl - nice hit, Darcy! Granted, it probably hurt her more than Prowl, but there is some satisfaction in this action. Yes, Darcy has made some mistakes; but so has Prowl. ...so, technically, I guess they both are at fault.

To answer your question: Yes, I would love to see an Assassin's Creed fic from you! (Also, since I read your AC one-shot prior to this, even more so.) And I'm glad you like Altaïr! Him, Edward and Shay are my favorite from the series, so...yeah, I'm glad you saw the potential in Altaïr, too :)

Anyway, another great Chapter! I will excitedly await for the next installment! Considering Starscream's plans, it seems it may be chaotic...

sweettea1
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 16 . 2/17
Ah! An update, already! Yesss! I thought it was great that she punched him! HAH! I really love Darcy's character She's just fantastic! And, as usual, your writing is phenomenal!

You sound like you're crazy busy with those classes! I'm a Psych major, Philosophy minor (undeclared) so I know how it is to be a wee bit busy with school life heh. :)

I WOULD SUPER BE INTERESTED TO SEE YOUR GLORIOUS WRITING SKILLS TURNED TO AN ASSASSINS CREED FIC HNG YES PLEASE MAAM. I'm so happy you mentioned Altair; I found him immeasurably more interesting than Ezio (the first game was my favourite, though I only played AC1, AC2 and AC:Brotherhood)! Though, I find he's significantly less popular than Ezio, for some reason. I found his character far more fascinating.
Jimmy 144 chapter 16 . 2/15
Very good. Starscream leading another attack so soon should be interesting.
Life of Shadows chapter 16 . 2/15
well this is a moment i have been waiting for! poor Prowl! i find i really look forward to your updates. I find myself wondering how i would look at things if thrown into these situations, then to find the cons and the autobots at the heart of it all. tough duty! and yes Assassins Creed would be fun!
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 16 . 2/14
Great chapter, I can't wait to see the next one.
As for my reply to the question... while I haven't played AC (v.v my newest gaming platform is a 3DS sadly... I never could decide between getting a PS3 or a XBox 360..) I fully understand the whole traitorous muse thing. I'm sure you'll be okay with whatever you do.
CherryVanillaCoke chapter 16 . 2/14
Great chapter always. Loved the scene when Darcy punched Prowl, totally epic. Hope she can come to terms with the Autobots or at least accept them on some level before all hell breaks loose when/if the Decepticons come to attack.

I was so happy to see a new chapter has been updated, it felt like my face would split from smiling so much XD
And i wish you luck on your exams :)
murdercrowther chapter 16 . 2/14
This was GREAT! We're finally getting into the thick of things. Though we had previously been in the thick of things. Ah well. Details. I truly enjoyed how you depicted Darcy here. I have never read a transformers fanfic where the OC was actually truly fearing the bots, Decepticons or not. And punching Prowl? Genious. Pure genious. I was so happy when I saw that you had updated, I am really enjoying this story, it brings out all the factors that truly make a good read, and is basically a how-to guide to writing a decent (In this case amazing) OC that isn't a Mary-Sue (Thou hath written the forbidden name).

An Assassins Creed story sounds very ambitious, I think you should attempt it. Simultaneously I'm shooting myself in the foot because you will be torn between writing both amazing fictions, so slower update times.

Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, like I have the others. I await the next update.
Whispered-Lullaby chapter 16 . 2/14
Ooooh, these last two chapters were great (of course the older ones were, too, haha). I like the realistic representation of Darcy's fears; she's nervous and wary, but she doesn't become completely hysterical because she's a policewoman trained to handle tough situations. Also, seeing her interactions with Galloway and Prowl were a treat. I love it when Galloway's in the story because it's just so fun to hate him. XD And Prowl being surprised by the punch was just beautiful.

As for Prowl's plan, I interpreted the question as asking about Prowl's reasoning for taking over the interrogation and interacting with Darcy, and my belief is that he recognizes that she's not afraid of him like she is of the other Bots because she's pissed, and he wants to use her anger to get her past her fear since a fearful and suspicious Darcy is not what they need at the moment. I doubt he's doing it to help her in the sense that he cares so much about her wellbeing, though, (well, maybe a little) but because it's better for his plans.

Awesome writing as usual! I'm excited to see the developing relationship between Darcy and Prowl and what will happen with Thundercracker.
2211Nighthawk chapter 16 . 2/14
Prowl's plan? Other then being a complete a complete jerk? I think he knows that the cons had secondary trackers on the people and he's cold enough to leave them in place to draw the cons out.
T.M.Wolf chapter 16 . 2/14
D’’aw, Darcy you sweet, tortured thing ;( And girl plz you gonna come work for the Autobots! :’D It’s inevitable, you… and you cooooould always move to the new department lol? Silly Darcy :p Stubborn, silly Darcy :L

Also, I totally shit the Johncy friend-SHIP ;D *bricked for terribly puns*

…Darcy omfg Ratchet is a good doctor stop being a but ;(

Pretty sure very few, if any, people like Agent Row, so no worries John lol The others… you’ll learn to love ;)

Oh, Darcy. Don’t take that anger out on Prowl :L

D’aw. DAT FRIENDSHIP SHIP THING.

Ouch. I know that pain, Darcy. My shoulder strength was never the same after my wrestling injuries : /

LOL OH NO NOT WITHOUT A CHAPERONE XD

Yeah, being all messed up makes it hard to remember stuff. Give her a break John, lol.

LOL OMG DARCY WOULD DECK THEM XD DAMMIT DARCY.

…wait… wha—where IS Darcy? xD Why is she so high up…

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IT’S GALLOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GALLADOUUUUUUUUUUUUCHE

Kinda surprised Ratchet allowed that ID I mean, she’s HIS patient, ha ha… guess he must have had orders to stand down :p

Ah, the paranoia. You’re gonna have that for a while, Darcy D

…kinda surprised she can pace at all, too, when John had to help her lol

LOL DARCY GONNA GET PISSED BY THIS GUY XD

…YES. I KNEW IT. MR. DICK FACE WAS IN THE ROOM.

AND YAY LENNOX! XD Save her from that jerk, lol

Lennox knows what’s up and we all know it’s true, the buttheads :L

Prowl! xD Aww, Darcy, don’t hate him… except for being a permanent dick-butt-face all the time, although he… cares. Secretly lol’

LOL the couple fighting. Again ID So cute. Obviously made for each other… and lol wtf apparently there are geese in my neighborhood? They look Canadian LOL?

LOL OMG PROWL YOU DON’T SAY THAT XD AHAHAHAH YEAH SHE PUNCHED HIM HAHA. DARCY YOU SLUGGER.

LOL yes, everyone wants to punch Prowl xD EVERYONE.

Ha ha, yeah I might be intimidated by giant alien robots too :’D

Ratchet you snarky bastard xD

Ha ha, Darcy always gets pissed off. It’s great.

Oooh, Prowl. Sassy logic talk. And obvious end game plan. Just stop the Decepticons! So easy lol

Not :L

Ohohohohoho is Starscream ACTUALLY smart? What is this? What have you done with the REAL Starcream, Wolf-Dog, hmmmmmm?

Oh, TC, you honorable thing, you. …wait—work? Either it’s the script or the stuff with Arcee/Chromia/Elita-1 *eyes*

And yay for update and cant wait for the next chapter!

YOU KOW I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT. TK AND I HAVE ONLY BEEN SPAMMING YOU CONSTANTLY XD

T.