Reviews for No Rest For The Wicked
icanhascamaro chapter 16 . 6/1
I just found this story a week ago and I'm so glad I did! Darcy is a fantabulous character. I like that she's weak kneed at seeing the Autobots in their base forms. When she gets her first glimpse at them, after the interrogation, it came through for me in a way that wasn't what I normally "see" in my mind. Since Darcy is so on the outside, the Autobots were much larger in my mind's eye than they usually are. I hope that made sense!

And I must mention that your story flow is excellent. I actually read this story at work instead of doing a lot of actual work, lol. XD
I really love this story. There are two things I think you should know. Just a little concrit!

1) Anyways is not the plural for anyway. It's not even a real word. It's definitely not a word you'd see in a published novel. Except for one book written by Sherrilyn Kenyon and it made me cringe to see it. Very disappointing.

2) Drug only refers to a chemical substance, not an action. A person can be dragged down the street. They can be drugged by a kidnapper, whereby drugged means a substance, to render them unconscious in order to be dragged away.

Loving this story.
emzydatffan chapter 16 . 4/17
Was he, by any chance, intentionally getting her mad so she would try and think harder, to prove to him she could remember? Thus, getting her to give him the answers he wanted? I don't know. I really like this story, sometimes the gory stuff is a bit much for me but I love stuff like CSI and NCIS and have never seen a story like this, it's great! Keep up the great work
UltraBlaster chapter 16 . 4/6
An AC fic would be amazing, however, and I say this with the utmost affection, GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF THIS TF FIC OUT ALREADY. The suspense is killing me. Literally. Each cliffhanger is harder to hang onto and I swear I'm gonna plunge to my death if the updates slow down again. XD I so need to find out what Screamer's big plan is and, not to mention, I need to see more Darcy and Prowl.
Woohoo your back. Awesome as ever!
The Warrior of Hope chapter 16 . 3/7
I can't wait for Prowl to fall in love with her.
And I also can't wait for Prowl and Darcy to kiss (they are going to kiss and fall in love eventually, right?)
IHeartTFs94 chapter 16 . 3/6
Awesome story! I just found it last night and power read it all day. This is probably one of the best stories I've read. You're a really good writer. Can't wait to read more :)
sweettea1 chapter 16 . 3/3
Darcy certainly has a lot to take in! It's one thing to hear the story; but to see it all in person - that's a completely different perspective. It'll take same time to become accustomed to the 'Bots, especially since Prowl and the Decepticons (more so, the latter) have soured her experience.

Also - sorry Prowl - nice hit, Darcy! Granted, it probably hurt her more than Prowl, but there is some satisfaction in this action. Yes, Darcy has made some mistakes; but so has Prowl. ...so, technically, I guess they both are at fault.

To answer your question: Yes, I would love to see an Assassin's Creed fic from you! (Also, since I read your AC one-shot prior to this, even more so.) And I'm glad you like Altaïr! Him, Edward and Shay are my favorite from the series, so...yeah, I'm glad you saw the potential in Altaïr, too :)

Anyway, another great Chapter! I will excitedly await for the next installment! Considering Starscream's plans, it seems it may be chaotic...

sweettea1
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 16 . 2/17
Ah! An update, already! Yesss! I thought it was great that she punched him! HAH! I really love Darcy's character She's just fantastic! And, as usual, your writing is phenomenal!

You sound like you're crazy busy with those classes! I'm a Psych major, Philosophy minor (undeclared) so I know how it is to be a wee bit busy with school life heh. :)

I WOULD SUPER BE INTERESTED TO SEE YOUR GLORIOUS WRITING SKILLS TURNED TO AN ASSASSINS CREED FIC HNG YES PLEASE MAAM. I'm so happy you mentioned Altair; I found him immeasurably more interesting than Ezio (the first game was my favourite, though I only played AC1, AC2 and AC:Brotherhood)! Though, I find he's significantly less popular than Ezio, for some reason. I found his character far more fascinating.
Jimmy 144 chapter 16 . 2/15
Very good. Starscream leading another attack so soon should be interesting.
Life of Shadows chapter 16 . 2/15
well this is a moment i have been waiting for! poor Prowl! i find i really look forward to your updates. I find myself wondering how i would look at things if thrown into these situations, then to find the cons and the autobots at the heart of it all. tough duty! and yes Assassins Creed would be fun!
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 16 . 2/14
Great chapter, I can't wait to see the next one.
As for my reply to the question... while I haven't played AC (v.v my newest gaming platform is a 3DS sadly... I never could decide between getting a PS3 or a XBox 360..) I fully understand the whole traitorous muse thing. I'm sure you'll be okay with whatever you do.
CherryVanillaCoke chapter 16 . 2/14
Great chapter always. Loved the scene when Darcy punched Prowl, totally epic. Hope she can come to terms with the Autobots or at least accept them on some level before all hell breaks loose when/if the Decepticons come to attack.

I was so happy to see a new chapter has been updated, it felt like my face would split from smiling so much XD
And i wish you luck on your exams :)
murdercrowther chapter 16 . 2/14
This was GREAT! We're finally getting into the thick of things. Though we had previously been in the thick of things. Ah well. Details. I truly enjoyed how you depicted Darcy here. I have never read a transformers fanfic where the OC was actually truly fearing the bots, Decepticons or not. And punching Prowl? Genious. Pure genious. I was so happy when I saw that you had updated, I am really enjoying this story, it brings out all the factors that truly make a good read, and is basically a how-to guide to writing a decent (In this case amazing) OC that isn't a Mary-Sue (Thou hath written the forbidden name).

An Assassins Creed story sounds very ambitious, I think you should attempt it. Simultaneously I'm shooting myself in the foot because you will be torn between writing both amazing fictions, so slower update times.

Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, like I have the others. I await the next update.
Whispered-Lullaby chapter 16 . 2/14
Ooooh, these last two chapters were great (of course the older ones were, too, haha). I like the realistic representation of Darcy's fears; she's nervous and wary, but she doesn't become completely hysterical because she's a policewoman trained to handle tough situations. Also, seeing her interactions with Galloway and Prowl were a treat. I love it when Galloway's in the story because it's just so fun to hate him. XD And Prowl being surprised by the punch was just beautiful.

As for Prowl's plan, I interpreted the question as asking about Prowl's reasoning for taking over the interrogation and interacting with Darcy, and my belief is that he recognizes that she's not afraid of him like she is of the other Bots because she's pissed, and he wants to use her anger to get her past her fear since a fearful and suspicious Darcy is not what they need at the moment. I doubt he's doing it to help her in the sense that he cares so much about her wellbeing, though, (well, maybe a little) but because it's better for his plans.

Awesome writing as usual! I'm excited to see the developing relationship between Darcy and Prowl and what will happen with Thundercracker.