Reviews for No Rest For The Wicked
Alice Gone Madd chapter 5 . 7/21
some how the daeth bodys dont bother me...then again ..bloood dosnt eather
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 16 . 7/19
Oh god Darcy punching Prowl made my day! I love this fic sooooo much.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 13 . 7/19
I'm screaming a lot holy cow.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 9 . 7/18
Awwww that was cute!
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 8 . 7/18
Holy crap you're a great writer.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 7 . 7/18
I AM DOING A LOT O G.

Great update! :) And man, Prowl is being an ass.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 2 . 7/18
Ugh the suspense is killer... but the writing is Sooo good! And I love how Prowl reeeeaaaaalllly hates the island! _
icanhascamaro chapter 16 . 6/1
I just found this story a week ago and I'm so glad I did! Darcy is a fantabulous character. I like that she's weak kneed at seeing the Autobots in their base forms. When she gets her first glimpse at them, after the interrogation, it came through for me in a way that wasn't what I normally "see" in my mind. Since Darcy is so on the outside, the Autobots were much larger in my mind's eye than they usually are. I hope that made sense!

And I must mention that your story flow is excellent. I actually read this story at work instead of doing a lot of actual work, lol. XD
I really love this story. There are two things I think you should know. Just a little concrit!

1) Anyways is not the plural for anyway. It's not even a real word. It's definitely not a word you'd see in a published novel. Except for one book written by Sherrilyn Kenyon and it made me cringe to see it. Very disappointing.

2) Drug only refers to a chemical substance, not an action. A person can be dragged down the street. They can be drugged by a kidnapper, whereby drugged means a substance, to render them unconscious in order to be dragged away.

Loving this story.
emzydatffan chapter 16 . 4/17
Was he, by any chance, intentionally getting her mad so she would try and think harder, to prove to him she could remember? Thus, getting her to give him the answers he wanted? I don't know. I really like this story, sometimes the gory stuff is a bit much for me but I love stuff like CSI and NCIS and have never seen a story like this, it's great! Keep up the great work
UltraBlaster chapter 16 . 4/6
An AC fic would be amazing, however, and I say this with the utmost affection, GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF THIS TF FIC OUT ALREADY. The suspense is killing me. Literally. Each cliffhanger is harder to hang onto and I swear I'm gonna plunge to my death if the updates slow down again. XD I so need to find out what Screamer's big plan is and, not to mention, I need to see more Darcy and Prowl.
Woohoo your back. Awesome as ever!
The Warrior of Hope chapter 16 . 3/7
I can't wait for Prowl to fall in love with her.
And I also can't wait for Prowl and Darcy to kiss (they are going to kiss and fall in love eventually, right?)
IHeartTFs94 chapter 16 . 3/6
Awesome story! I just found it last night and power read it all day. This is probably one of the best stories I've read. You're a really good writer. Can't wait to read more :)
sweettea1 chapter 16 . 3/3
Darcy certainly has a lot to take in! It's one thing to hear the story; but to see it all in person - that's a completely different perspective. It'll take same time to become accustomed to the 'Bots, especially since Prowl and the Decepticons (more so, the latter) have soured her experience.

Also - sorry Prowl - nice hit, Darcy! Granted, it probably hurt her more than Prowl, but there is some satisfaction in this action. Yes, Darcy has made some mistakes; but so has Prowl. ...so, technically, I guess they both are at fault.

To answer your question: Yes, I would love to see an Assassin's Creed fic from you! (Also, since I read your AC one-shot prior to this, even more so.) And I'm glad you like Altaïr! Him, Edward and Shay are my favorite from the series, so...yeah, I'm glad you saw the potential in Altaïr, too :)

Anyway, another great Chapter! I will excitedly await for the next installment! Considering Starscream's plans, it seems it may be chaotic...

sweettea1