Reviews for No Rest For The Wicked
QueenOfTheSilver98 chapter 16 . 8/16
Okay, I know it's been forever since you've updated, but this story is AMAZING!

I would really love it if you could update, Prowl/OC stories are very rare and yours is just too unique! Not only have you've got a good slow-build with Prowl and Darcy, but the plot is amazing and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I've seen so many great stories like this just stopped being updated and it makes me so sad because they had so much potential! I'm not trying to pressure you or anything. Because I understand how agonizing it is when your muse sucks but you don't want to let your readers down. I'm just hoping that one day you could update it again.

(If it helps, something I do when I have zero muse is to just write through it anyway. It may seem like everything is boring and not good enough, but write through it. Even if it takes weeks to do, just write through it until there's something in the chapter that sparks your muse again. And if nothing does, I'm sure your readers would still love it!)

Sorry if the first part sounds pushy or anything. I just wanted you to know how great your story is!
bookwriter123456 chapter 16 . 3/24
Your question: I would like to see one, but I've only played the second and third one and I wouldn't want any spoilers so I wouldn't read it if it's not about those.

As for my review: I noticed you haven't updated in a while! I hope you haven't lost your inspiration! I haven't seen a Prowl/OC fic before. Although, i'm more into where they are friends/Guardians, I will read a romance story if it makes sense. (Which one is it? I remember you asking a question about what we want but sense it was so long ago I figured you already decided.). I can't eait for the next chapter when/if you update!
Mysine chapter 16 . 1/19
Hi. Was going over some old stuff and found your story. Are you going to finish it? It was really good and would love for you to please finish it.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
some how the daeth bodys dont bother me...then again ..bloood dosnt eather
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Oh god Darcy punching Prowl made my day! I love this fic sooooo much.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
I'm screaming a lot holy cow.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Awwww that was cute!
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Holy crap you're a great writer.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
I AM DOING A LOT O G.

Great update! :) And man, Prowl is being an ass.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Ugh the suspense is killer... but the writing is Sooo good! And I love how Prowl reeeeaaaaalllly hates the island! _
icanhascamaro chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
I just found this story a week ago and I'm so glad I did! Darcy is a fantabulous character. I like that she's weak kneed at seeing the Autobots in their base forms. When she gets her first glimpse at them, after the interrogation, it came through for me in a way that wasn't what I normally "see" in my mind. Since Darcy is so on the outside, the Autobots were much larger in my mind's eye than they usually are. I hope that made sense!

And I must mention that your story flow is excellent. I actually read this story at work instead of doing a lot of actual work, lol. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
I really love this story. There are two things I think you should know. Just a little concrit!

1) Anyways is not the plural for anyway. It's not even a real word. It's definitely not a word you'd see in a published novel. Except for one book written by Sherrilyn Kenyon and it made me cringe to see it. Very disappointing.

2) Drug only refers to a chemical substance, not an action. A person can be dragged down the street. They can be drugged by a kidnapper, whereby drugged means a substance, to render them unconscious in order to be dragged away.

Loving this story.
emzydatffan chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
Was he, by any chance, intentionally getting her mad so she would try and think harder, to prove to him she could remember? Thus, getting her to give him the answers he wanted? I don't know. I really like this story, sometimes the gory stuff is a bit much for me but I love stuff like CSI and NCIS and have never seen a story like this, it's great! Keep up the great work
UltraBlaster chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
An AC fic would be amazing, however, and I say this with the utmost affection, GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF THIS TF FIC OUT ALREADY. The suspense is killing me. Literally. Each cliffhanger is harder to hang onto and I swear I'm gonna plunge to my death if the updates slow down again. XD I so need to find out what Screamer's big plan is and, not to mention, I need to see more Darcy and Prowl.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
Woohoo your back. Awesome as ever!