Reviews for Swallow's Song, Eagle's Eye
tightpants chapter 11 . 7/7
Ohh come on...update soon! Nice story!
Aya chapter 11 . 2/17
Ooh, this is an amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
Vhii1217 chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
I'm still reading this and would really love to find out more! The plot and characterization is very intriguing. Nice job!
lemon-and-chai chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Awe, I'm so happy you updated, I really want to know what will happen! Please continue. (Prince of Tennis has lots of extras - manga and anime - that will keep you inspired XD let me know if you want to watch them and I will send you links!)

I loved Yuki fighting so strongly and his battle humbling Sanada. I am glad those two were reunited even if all they did was fight.
Kurayami-9 chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
I am still reading this, too! So, please continue with it!
I'm so curious to know what will happen next.
fairfei chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
hello ! thanks for the dedication owo; this is one of my favourite fics... huahua
Lexy The Thief chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
OMG YOU UPDATEEDDD! Really sad to know the update would not be frequent, but I'll wait since you said it would be completed. :D
MariusYo chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Are you ever going to finish this? I like it quite a lot, the setting. :D
Starry Night chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Wow! Here's come Eiji! :) Now I'm starting to wonder if Jou is really Fujiko-chan. LOL There're so many mysteries waited to be reveal! I love that about your story. It always creates curiosity for the readers. This time I guess it's Yagyuu's past that waited to be revealed. For Fujiko-chan and Seiichi identities, I kind of see that they're not Japan native scene coming, especially Fujiko. I can't help but imagine him as one of the westerners due to his cerulean eyes since the release of POT anime. *mufufufu* Anyway, the ending left me craving for more already! Please update soon! :D
estepha98 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
You need to continue! I think Jou is Jirou... Jou seems loyal to Atobe, and from what I had read likes to sleep, like Jirou.

I think Yagyuu has something to do with what happened to Fuji's family.

Pd: new reader!
vegibee chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
OMG! I love all this twists and secrets of the story. Dont know if I should take pity or angry with each of them - especially on Syusuke. I love your idea with Jou/Hikaru. Jou being a bit persuasive and able to understand the simple "Hn" of Hikaru is a dead give-away as Syusuke. Though, you should also put a glimpse of the past where Syusukes family was killed on your next chapter. It'll be also great if you could put a bit of Syusukes after tragic past (like he's life after he escaped from the ambush or how he gets to be the high priest.) But not too much details- a bit cliffhangers will be let me say OMG again. Eiji? As the acting as the high priest... hold it right there. Hmmm.. hope that he will not be a threat to Syusuke. And really, I want to make a horrified hair cut with Atobes hair. The hell I care if he's the King. But anyways, thank you so much for updating. I'm loving your story more and more. Thumbs up for you! Will be waiting for your next chapter! All Hail Emperor Jimchi!
lemon-and-chai chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Yaaaay wonderful update! Aaah the plot thickens - Yagyuu's mysterious past, Atobe's intervention, and what a surprise about Eiji! The part with Sanada thinking about Yukimura, and calling out for Seichii in his head... -fangirl sigh- I love the drama with those two soooo much.
supremekikay24 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
I still hate you...more and more

at least Eiji appeared, please let see some glimpsed why oh why this is happening in both parties?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
I'M SO CONFUSED

-dies-
Starry Night chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Goshh I'm so sorry for late review; busy like hell. TT-TT Such a heart-clenching chapter as the previous one. I wonder if Jou is Fujiko-chan? Then there must be a reason why his name was changed. I love the way you use the metaphor about butterflies. It's so touching. I feel like crying to see our dear boys suffer and I hope the truths will finally reveal themselves sooner or later. *sob* Meanwhile, I can hardly wait for your next chapter since the ending sooo cliffyyyy! Pretty, please update soon! :D