Reviews for Forever And Always
Author, why,why do you do this? I was crying so much I had to stop reading. Because I couldn't even read what was on the page.
Deathe chapter 22 . 5/17
*snorts*

Imagine if she were to bring Prowl back with her as a 'souvenir'.

Anywho, I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next and future plots.
Deathe chapter 22 . 5/16
AWESOME story! Can't wait to see what happens!
God is Gracious chapter 21 . 4/29
I knew it! As soon as the youngling was mentioned I knew it was Jazz XD
EquusGold chapter 22 . 2/10
Awesome story you have here! Would love to see more when you get a chance!
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMischief chapter 22 . 1/4
Ooh I do like this. Maybe I should be worried that I liked it but oh well will there be more? Surprised when you mentioned that it was Jazz as the sparkling, but now I can't stop seeing an adorable baby jazz and thinking that it fits so well
Hearts Tempo chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
Can she PLEASE take the Venomfang as a pet? They seem like the perfect match, plus its someone to watch her back that wont betray her (also it would be super cool and intimidating in battle)
Hearts Tempo chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
I am so looking forward to her meeting Ironhide, and him maybe recognising her in the future if they meet again, does this mean that she's alot older than the twins?
Til' all are one chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
So... I've been up since two something in the morning reading this.. Yeah. My parents would kill me if they knew I'm awake. Oh well. This is an awesome story and I love the fact that Jazz is her nephew.
laternenfisch chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
oooh! the story is greatcan't wait for more!
mette598i chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
more please! its really good so update soon
PepperCornPie chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
Welcome back
It's interesting that you've made her Jazz's Aunt :)
I'm Curious on how the Twins will come into the story...?
Will she be on the Autobots side? I'm curious how this story will work. I like it.
keep up the great work.
xVentressx chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
So no toxicity for Jazz,eh?
Hearts Tempo chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
AAAAAHHHHHHH! LOVES! JAZZ MAN! ERMAHGER
NinjaAwesome chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
YES! I'd been hoping to see Jazz sometime soon! I'm sooo happy! He is one of my favourite characters EVER! Jazz is soo AWESOME (Nightstrike is Awesomer though :)