Reviews for Forever And Always
Hearts Tempo chapter 21 . 7/23
AAAAAHHHHHHH! LOVES! JAZZ MAN! ERMAHGER
NinjaAwesome chapter 21 . 7/18
YES! I'd been hoping to see Jazz sometime soon! I'm sooo happy! He is one of my favourite characters EVER! Jazz is soo AWESOME (Nightstrike is Awesomer though :)
xVentressx chapter 21 . 7/17
Heh,I was actually expecting him to be
DawnofShadows256 chapter 21 . 7/16
Oh snap! Aw man the feels! I just can't wait for future events and how everything will play out. Loved it and please update again soon!
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 21 . 7/16
As soon as the youngling was mentioned I thought "It's Jazz, isn't it?"

Great chapter, looking forward to more.
3 chapter 21 . 7/16
MY HEART HURTS SO MUCH. THANK YOU.
War Wraith chapter 21 . 7/16
Well there is something you have totally surprised me with. Fantastic buildup, no real hint as to what was coming. Nice to see you putting more updates out again.
IIxTigerLillyxII chapter 21 . 7/16
OH MY GOD! ITS JAZZ, I LOVE JAZZ XD. I didnt expect him 2 b jazz *happy dance* i was really sad that he was killed off in the movies.
Well i cant wait 4 more, this is 1 of my favourite fanfiction.

Until next time :P
Hearts Tempo chapter 20 . 7/9
wow. Just, wow.
That is some sad shiz right
DawnofShadows256 chapter 20 . 7/8
Wow, I am really sad now... Great job with the chapter and a hope you update again soon. I really want to see how Nightstrike's character develops. ]
ThePegasusDevice chapter 20 . 7/8
Holy slag... You definitely know how to hit us hard with the Feels. I am so close to crying right now, and the fact that I barely knew the characters just stands to show you are a more than competent author. I really don't know if I should curse you for their deaths or congratulate you for how well it was written.
NinjaAwesome chapter 20 . 7/8
Oh god, this was so sad. I am literally crying my eyes out from this. Its just so so sad. Poor Nightstrike!
xVentressx chapter 14 . 7/8
However,I'm glad that you've updated because something is better than nothing.:)
xVentressx chapter 15 . 7/8
And the fact that we didn't get to see Strike's relationship with Lithium blossom made his death...a bit other bot's too.
xVentressx chapter 20 . 7/8
I'll be sincere and say that I'm a bit disappoited that you've jumped through such potentially epic scenes.(Strike torturing bots,going thourgh massacres and the dark energon problem)