Reviews for The Ballad of Shuutoku High's Most Obnoxious Couple
fufufufufu So Transparent Shin-Chan. :3

This was great, short and sweet. Highly recommend you to write more great works like this.
ryuunale chapter 1 . 1/9
takao's gaze so annoying at all xD
Twinss R chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hahahaa nice :'D (I have a wide grin on my face now xD)
I wish there was more to it though hahah, I can't seem to get enough of this pairing!

Anyway, despite the tiny length of the story, I really like how both characters were in character and HAHA that student of theirs, how desperate and oblivious can someone to be ask of Midorima of all people...! Hahaha x'D Nice, it was the element of surprise. ;)
Hnnnngh I wish I could read about their date as well
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, especially since the couple TakaMido I really like, especially when Mido is the uke, is so shy and tsundere, I like Takao gets jealous, lol, Keep it up, hopefully keep doing more fics of them, thanks and kisses.
Yukio Sunshaine chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
-refreshing my mind through reading kurobas fic with the most canon OTP (don't even try to contradict me, rabid fangirls)-

I like this so much! Sooo cute!
The feels you give off is so Takao and Midorima. Welp, it /is/ about them, right? You pulled it off, good job! :)
Their interaction is their usual married couple bickering, which is simply perfect.
And I smiled widely as I read the line about Midorimacchi because a lovely tsundere. -swoons- These two. Simply perfect. No one will tear their love apart. :)

So yeah, 5 thumbs for the first Kurobas story I've read in a while!
Fantita chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Thanks for sharing such a sweet and cute story! This couple is great!
I like how, in the beginning, we read about Takao's thoughts and then Midorima's, alternating each one for a while.
And Takao is awesome!
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Yes Takao you are the most adorable thing ever XD I love these two, they're just comically perfect for each other /.o./

awesome story thanks for this woot.