Reviews for Prelude
G-Matt chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
The interaction between Leslie and her parents was portrayed very well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Montana chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I loved this story a lot! I really want to know what happens to Leslie at the competition, and if she wins, and how she leaves this school to meet Jess? How does it all happen? And does she ever know she's going to die? She's such a tender soul. SOmeone like you needs to make a part 3. Pleeeese!?
G-Matt chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
A pretty interesting take on Leslie's life before the events of BTT. I'm curious to see where this goes.
racle chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aww, an unreviewed story? It does seem like the Terabithia fandom's best days are long past (like the kingdom itself, presumably) but as someone who discovered it too late, I'm glad to see there's still some recent activity and it's not all dead yet.

This is an interesting view of her parents. I was under the impression they were from Pennsylvania in the book (I never knew if it was a large city or small town?) but more commonly in fanfiction the Burkes are said to be from the Washington DC area... any idea what's correct? But, origin aside, you having the Burkes be rock-and-roll fans is certainly a new twist on the common fanfic perception. Leslie herself does seem otherworldly-mature for a 4th-grader but I suppose that's the effect of her parents giving her too much wisdom too early - it kept her from being spoiled like her classmates, yet also kept her from being friends with those of her same age and social station.

Is there any more to this story? And what exactly is Leslie's "flaw" - just wondering.

Hope to see the rest of this story soon!