Reviews for Morgana's Heir
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 6/4
Harry is nicer than I am. I would have placed a Portkey for Dumbo that would have dumped him into the North Sea ... or maybe somewhere warmer, around the Great Barrier Reef, with the sharks.

At least Remus appears to have his head on straight. I hope he gets and stays away from the Weasleys and Dumbledore, if possible. He has money now, so he doesn't need old whiskerface. He should have the Goblins recast the Fidelius on 12 GP and kick the Weasleys and Dumbledore out.

I think Hermione may have blown it, although Harry's forgiving nature will probably lead him to maintain their friendship. I'm not sure spying on Harry, even without money, is really any better than what Ron and Ginny did. Spying is spying. It's a betrayal. I hope Harry coldcocks Ron when he sees him. (Maybe he can have Daemon keep Ginny away.)

Please watch your paragraphing of dialog. Remember to start a new paragraph each time you switch between speakers.

I think I've read this story before. The bit about Daemon sounds familiar.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 6/4
My votes for Harry's pairing would be Susan, Luna, Daphne, Tonks, or Fleur from among the more common ones. Padma Patil or Katie Bell might also be good options. The age differences between Harry and either Tonks or Fleur don't bother me. Fleur is only three years older than Harry, and I suspect his new power would be a magnet for her. Tonks acts closer to Harry's age than her own, while Harry acts older, so they sort of meet in the middle, IMHO.

Honestly, I don't see why Harry can't hire tutors. Why he walks back into that nest of vipers and puts himself in Dumbledore's power again is beyond me. I hope he can keep Snape away.

Remember to start a new paragraph each time you switch back and forth between speakers, even if the character's remark is only one or two words.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/4
Draco surprised me. The others, not so much. I'm surprised Sirius gave anything to Ron, Ginny, and Hermione, considering they have been paid. Or did he mainly use the bequests to let Harry know that they HAD been paid?

I'm surprised Hermione accepted money. I'd have thought access to rare books, scrolls, and knowledge would be what tempted her. Interesting ...

I suppose Draco must be sincere, as working against or betraying Harry would most likely cost him his life. I wonder if Harry will give them a place to hide where neither Voldy nor Dumbo can find them. In Harry's place, I would.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/4
Will Dumbledore try to send him back to Privet Drive? Excuse me. LOL! I have a sneaking hunch that The New Harry is about to tell Dumbledore where he can stick Privet Drive, his blood wards, and any other orders he has for Harry. Personally, I'm hoping to see Harry kick some Dumbledore butt. (I think I've been reading too many bad Dumbledore stories ... although even his canon persona leaves a bad taste in my mouth.)

I'm curious to see where Hermione and the Twins land on the "friend scale." Are they friends or spies? What about Lupin?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 6/4
I really don't like Dumbledore. I wonder sometimes if JK is aware of how many readers view Dumbledore as Machiavellian, at best. If we view most everything he has told Harry over the years as simply "his version" of events - except when there were eye-witnesses to corroborate his version - it is easy to see Dumbledore as something very different from the twinkly-eyed grandpa figure he likes to project.

I think Dumbledore's treatment of Harry during years four and five is abysmal. His lack of concern for Harry's emotional state after every traumatic event Harry has experienced at Hogwarts makes one question whether Dumbledore is truly qualified to have the responsibility for adolescents. He obviously has zero knowledge about PTSD - what it is and why it is important not to ignore it.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 3/22
"Give me my Lordship rings and let us face Voldemort together so that the Light can truly win this war." When did Dumbledore take Harry's rings? We know he ATTEMPTED it when he had the Order kidnap him in chapter 8; but he was unable to remove them. "His house rings were still on his fingers; however he sensed that someone had tried to remove them." How did Dumbledore get them, and when? Apparently, it is considered a crime to take them from the rightful wearer.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 3/22
Why do you need to change Harry? This is a fanfiction, so you are allowed to write Harry and others OOC (out of character), if you choose. If someone wants everything identical to the books, why not just read the originals? JM2K.

"The next few months pasted quickly for Harry ..." Again, the past tense of "pass" is "passed." "Pasted" is the past tense of "paste."

I've often wondered if Luna was part Fae. She seems more in touch with "earthy" aspects of magic, especially her animals ... theones Hermione claims do not exist. (I hope Harry finds a few Snorkacks.) I wonder why Harry didn't let the Fae know he was being followed.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 3/22
Those dreams are disturbing, it's true, but they are very helpful to Voldemort's opposition. Is Harry sure he wants to stop them?

Snape truly does need to stop jumping to conclusions about Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/22
"The rest of the lessons pasted in a similar manner ..." The past tense of PASS is PASSED, not PASTED.

Is Hermione really trustworthy, or is she just pretending? After all, she swore earlier that she was just watching out for him and trying to help him, right? If she truly believed that, despite the money, could she change her tune so quickly? Sorry, but I'm a skeptic ... or should that be a cynic?
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 3/22
Now that Harry has claimed his Lordships, why doesn't he request private quarters? That way, at least he could be free of the Red Menace for a few extra hours a day, not to mention being able to invite friends of his choice to visit, regardless of House affiliation.

Harry also needs to call Dobby. He and Dæmon would definitely be able to spy on enemies and keep Harry informed and safer ... I hope. Dumbledore's threats have a sinister sound.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/22
If I were Harry, I would give Hogwarts a miss and train on my own. He has enough money to hire the best possible tutors, he already has his OWLs, and he can take his NEWTs at ICW Headquarters; so he really doesn't need to return. Besides, does he really want to spend another year of UNtraining with Dumbledore? Ginny, Ron, and Hermione, too, will be colossal PITAs. He'll get no relief from any of them.

I hope he checked all of his things that the Order was pawing through for tracking charms and other evil spells. Btw, how did his familiar escape them?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
Well, Hermione blew that big time! Not a good approach at all. Damn Dumbles! Kill them harry
Sissy Boo chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
I am glad that you didn't have Remus bad
FlowersBite chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
This is so good! I like how he got all that information and new talents, Dumbledore won't know what hit him!
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Yes Harry, Flourish and Blotts is your friend! Learn from them young padawan, many things you shall!