Reviews for Morgana's Heir
imnotraven16 chapter 19 . 3/18
excellent story
Queen Flamez chapter 4 . 3/15
Aaahahhahahahaha..., cringeworthy.
That was terrible. Seriously if you were caught out you would not react the way Dumbledore and the Weasleys did. Secondly...Where had the Malfoys come from? Did I miss a chapter?
Why would Sirius leave them more money that Lupin? Why would he leave stuff to DRACO MALFOY? Why would Draco join Harry? Just like that?
*sigh*
I am sad to say that to protect my own sanity a cannot continue reading this.

Do not farewell.

Queen Flamez
(Ruler of the Flamerz, Leader of the Order of the Flames,Order of Merlin first class)

(I will take no responsibility for any accidents caused by this review. I would like to remind you that this is a fine example of the noble art of nitpicking.)
Queen of Flamez chapter 3 . 3/15
Aah, yes lets take all the things that made the HP books good and destroy them. Like the fact that Harry was not powerful or handsome or smart or rich. Well, he was a bit rich, but for most of the things he had to work. Here it it just for free.
Also, since I'm viewing this character as a other one that Harry I'm just saying...Great character development!(sarcasm)
And wow you must be lazy with names like Townhouse in Londen and Sports Facility. Which one? Like does he just own a random townhouse in Londen? And Sports Facility? really?
*Dumb smile* Ohhh what am i gonna call my dark scary mansion? Oh! I know how about Dark, Scary Mansion?!
*sigh*
Well, the rest was just great as the first chapter. (in other words awful)

Yours unsincerely

Queen of Flamez chapter 2 . 3/15
Oh, suddenly Harry is athletic and smart and does not need glasses, 'cause that is just for nerds!
If you are going to change the character completely, please name t something else. Do not ruin Harry for the rest of us.
Also I am baffled by this "We express our condolences for our loss."
They are probably talking about the fact that they will most likely become Dumbledore hating giving Harry anything idiots. Shame...

No regards

Queen of Flamez chapter 1 . 3/15
Greetings.
I will be nitpicking your fanfic.
Feel honored.
DragonShadowQueen chapter 3 . 2/23
How can he be the heir of longbottom?
Gleas chapter 18 . 2/22
When the hell did Albus get his rings? I thought he had tried and failed...? Harry should have had them to get back home after being captured and I don't recall a mention of another one of Albus' schemes...
Gleas chapter 13 . 2/22
I'm surprised Draco didn't react at Ron... but this works lol
Gleas chapter 4 . 2/22
O.o Remus took that easily and did Malfoy just do what I think he did? O_O
Gleas chapter 3 . 2/22
I like how this story goes but I still think Harry was being a bit too careless performing a ritual just cause a goblin he never ever met before told him to... I mean at least he should have asked for an explanation?
You forgot Noble. Potter is Ancient and Noble, so is Longbottom and black too, I believe.
The web is full of shit like this... Stopped reading right after second chapter
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/
Lol that was awkward.. l
hpfanscs chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
A good story, short and to the point. Well done.
Millie chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Very interesting concept. A few areas remain somewhat confused, but are understandable in the context of the story. Yes, there were grammar errors, and some misspellings, but using a proof reader would clear these. Just a friend who enjoys fan fiction is all that should be necessary. Keep writing! Thank you,