Reviews for Morgana's Heir
Weird ending...why give everything up after fighting so hard over the summer toget it back from Dumbledore?
The rings can't be taken off so how did Dumbledore get them when he was kidnapped it was just an attempt to get them. The Wizengamot and Amelua would be up in arms with Dumbledore stealing the rings..not only that but he wouldn't gave all the knowledge and everything without the rings...wasn't the Order already at the school guarding it?he was only gone for the weekend 2-3 days at the most so how is he being accused of abandoning his friends? How did Voldemort even know he was gone for three days lol.
Wow the wards must not have been that great if they dropped that fast eh? By Dumbledore bringing in all these Aurors and creatures to guard the school wouldn't that sort of be a bright red flag to Voldemort saying hey we have a spy and know your going to attack...not only that but wouldn't it be better to protect the ministry which will be taken over even before the attack on the school?
Why didn't he use his shadow wolf firm to leave the school and cross the grounds...using the shadows no one would have seen him.
And the point of telling Dumbledore he will just keep the information to himself as per usual lol. Why isn't he making arrangements to tell Amelia why tell students? Telling Amelia would hopefully prevent the Halloween takeover of the Ministry!
Lol This Hermione reminds me of. Young Pettigrew or even Snape spying for whoever is on top of the power scale lol.
He might forgive her but if I was Harry I would never trust her again and definitely keep her on the outside lol.
I pretty much think Hermione has made her choice since she was berating Harry in public in Diagonal Alley not only that but hello if she didn't agree with Dumbledore and Harry and was going to side with Harry why was their no communication and she stayed at The Burrow.
Did they kill Daemon since that would be the only way to separate him from Harry? Why is Harry trusting Remus it's been three weeks from when Remus found out that the Weasleys and Dumbledore were stealing from him, there was no contact or anything all it would have took was an owl or goblins...yet he waits till now to plead with Harry and forbids them from use of the use?
Um I thought Hermione was going to apologize and return all the money...I don't think berating him in Banshee mode quite does that lol. Not only that but since a great deal of the Black library is dark arts and can only be accessed by someone with Black Blood how would she have been able to take them with her lol.
Um so Voldemort can't get into Harry's mind...isn't that a good thing? But by the sounds of it Dumbledore doesn't think so and wants to remove the blocks...okay just what the hell good is the Order of the Plucked chickens...they guard Harry against death eaters but do nothing about the physical and verbal abuse he us subjected to...they now agree with Dumbledore to try and remove the blocks Harry has to keep Voldemort out of his mind...personally I think they should call themselves the Order of the Screwed Cuckoos lol.
Scarlet Lupin chapter 20 . 5/14
This was awesome and definitely a good read
Riddle chapter 19 . 2/12
This story has a really great premise and plot, but the one thing I would have to say about it is to flesh it out a bit more. Stories should forcibly pace you, and by that I mean of course we want to know something immediately or want something to happen immediately but the writer should not give it to us immediately. There could be some more details to help us connect with the characters better. The last thing I have to say is in battle scenes try and stay away from list of spells or actions. For example if bellatrix opened a battle with an avada then you could say something like ' Harry ducked from the deadly curse bellatrix had just shot' although I will admit that's a pretty bad example. I guess what I'm really saying here is take some time and flesh out the scenes a bit more.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
Good concept. However, there was not enough detail, everything seemed to be rushed; and the will was not very realistic, like seriously Malfoy inherited more than Remus. Even Ron the git was left something after his betrail. Also, since when can Granger read dark Black family books? They would be protected against non famiy members seeing as they contain family magic. When did dumbles take the rings? Why was remus still supporting albus after the will reading? And how dud Remus and P. Brooks get so friendly that Remus starts to tell him Harry's secrets? The Fae idea was good, but id they we're allies with Le Fey, and magic chose Harry to gain the title, ehy would Harry have to even probe himself, you're contradicting yourself.
Why was emidiate action not taken against Albus or Weasleys, like having their vaults frozen, Arthur and the other weasleys excluding the youngest two were barely mentioned.
The actual fact that the wards were weakened makes no sense. How did they weakem? And since harry was the only current heir the wards should have transferred to him.
Snape insults we're dreadfull and his persona was bipolar, one minute his verbally attacking harry and the next he actually out right apolagises and tries to be kind to harry...snape would never do that.
The ending was dumb, why would harry leave the Wizarding World when he was free from voldy. You missed out 7th year and only mentiones a few chaecter deaths off-handedly.
overall, the ending was shit and this entire story was too rushed, harry went from being a usuak teen to a superhuman, his powers we're not discussed in enough detail. So I think it's only fair if I give this story a 3/10; and recomend other potterheads not to waste their time reading this plot-holed ridden, over the top discrace of a fanfic. Good day.

P.S. this story is really over used and the chapters are too short to even be called such.
CarolBlake chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
When did Dumbledore take Harry's rings? I thought he didn't get them off? Confused :-)