Reviews for Morgana's Heir
DragonShadowQueen chapter 3 . 2/23
How can he be the heir of longbottom?
Gleas chapter 18 . 2/22
When the hell did Albus get his rings? I thought he had tried and failed...? Harry should have had them to get back home after being captured and I don't recall a mention of another one of Albus' schemes...
Gleas chapter 13 . 2/22
I'm surprised Draco didn't react at Ron... but this works lol
Gleas chapter 4 . 2/22
O.o Remus took that easily and did Malfoy just do what I think he did? O_O
Gleas chapter 3 . 2/22
I like how this story goes but I still think Harry was being a bit too careless performing a ritual just cause a goblin he never ever met before told him to... I mean at least he should have asked for an explanation?
You forgot Noble. Potter is Ancient and Noble, so is Longbottom and black too, I believe.
The web is full of shit like this... Stopped reading right after second chapter
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/
Lol that was awkward.. l
hpfanscs chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
A good story, short and to the point. Well done.
Millie chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Very interesting concept. A few areas remain somewhat confused, but are understandable in the context of the story. Yes, there were grammar errors, and some misspellings, but using a proof reader would clear these. Just a friend who enjoys fan fiction is all that should be necessary. Keep writing! Thank you,
Kai chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
What are "Neuffers"? Senseless behaviour can be completely explained with a Wrackspurt infestation. There's no need to invent even more crazy creatures to make Luna seem even more barmy.
GBTtown chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
You created a story where Harry is over the top powerful but still an angsty, numb skull teenager.
You threw skills, ideas, and friends around randomly and sometimes simplisticly. Then he ends up going to the Fae?
A lot of the ideas were or have been seen in other, better stories. The "instant" growth by putting on a ring (which he didn't even feel) is WAY over done. Shadow wolf animagus done and over done. Weird familiar done and over done.
Needless to say, not one of the best stories ever read.
godess bubbles chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
I liked this story!
JoannasHope chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Thanks for a great story. It does need a little more detail and consistency. eg When Harry asked Albus for the rings before the battle, I wasn't sure what these rings were or why Harry needed them. Anyway good job and keep writing. Take care.
Nate chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Ummm yeah Hermione can fuck off - whatever her lame excuse is for spying on Harry is just that - a fucking excuse.
So the little bitch can piss off and die in a fire.