Reviews for Morgana's Heir
hpfanscs chapter 19 . 3/25
I liked your use of other creatures and the Fey. Very interesting reading. Thank you.
Jack
Fireatar chapter 9 . 2/17
pairings?...
sammiix23 chapter 3 . 2/5
Wait how is he the Logbottom heir Nevielles still alive
lupin512 chapter 19 . 1/23
Cool story! Keep writing more, but longer chapters. I like the idea of the inheritance and being more powerful. Thank you for keeping us readers happy :)
StormyFireDragon chapter 19 . 1/14
your story had lots of potential that could have taken it further than you took it. you had lots of typos, but they were easy to get around. the plot could have been worked out more and added to. my suggestion i that when you write, take a few days to write each chapter. each day when you work on it, re read what you wrote and add to what you already have. this will give MORE to the readers as what you are trying to portray will come out easier and with more detail. overall this was a good story. it just lacked explanation. i hope this helps for future stories
StormyFireDragon chapter 3 . 1/14
how is he heir of Longbottom? that might need explaining
Xzeria chapter 18 . 1/14
I was wondering when did dumbledore took the lordships rings because in chapter before you say that they can't be taken from Harry
Xzeria chapter 5 . 1/14
I think Africa is cool it's very original and it changes from Europe and America :)
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 19 . 1/13
I did quite like this, but it finished too quickly. It would have worked better if Harry spent a whole year or even two fighting a two- or three-front war before ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
garbage
sapphyredragon-rn chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
Over all it was ok. There were quite a few wrong word errors (Harry knelt in a pentagon, I'm fairly certain you meant pentagram?) and one glaring plot hole, how, exactly, did Dumbledore get Harry's rings?
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
19. A good redo from the summer of Sirius with Harry discovering the betrayals of Dumbledore and the greedy trio for the Greater Good. Good to discover his heritage and fortune while training and avoiding Dumbledore's effort to control him again. Nice twist with the Fae removing the Horcrux in the scar and the rest failing. Sad Dumbledore still got his big battle at Hogwarts with so many good dying while the greedy lived.
So did Dumbledore come after Harry again or quietly fade away?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
HufflepuffWoman chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
How is harry head of the longbottom family when there is Neville.
god of all chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
Wow I don't know what to say...I wasn't expecting it to finish this early...wow...