Reviews for Morgana's Heir
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 10/24
Well, Hermione blew that big time! Not a good approach at all. Damn Dumbles! Kill them harry
Sissy Boo chapter 9 . 10/22
I am glad that you didn't have Remus bad
FlowersBite chapter 3 . 10/10
This is so good! I like how he got all that information and new talents, Dumbledore won't know what hit him!
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 1/28
Yes Harry, Flourish and Blotts is your friend! Learn from them young padawan, many things you shall!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 1/4
Why is he back in a dorm? He doesn't need opulence, but a small apt. would be appropriate.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 1/4
Poison claws?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 1/4
Well so much for the cat spiriting him to safety when he is injured or passed out
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
ummm what's with harry being the longbottom heir when that title would fall to neville?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
I hope people students do not hate on harry too hardly. I am sure Luna, Neville, and maybe Dtaco will be nice bUT I doubt anyone else
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Is Hermione being paid? I know it says friends but usually Hermione is on harry's side...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
You really think Dumbledore would just ask him to forget the summer? And that he would follow up with Oblivate?

He has already illegally placed Harry with the Dursleys, most likely he caused Sirius to go to Azkaban, as Sirius would not have allowed Harry to go to the Dursleys. Do you really think he would do anything in his power to get Harry back under control?

Also needs to pass a letter to Susan so she can send it to her aunt? Did Harry forget that he is no longer at Grimauld Place where Dumbledore can control what he writes? Or is Hedwig under Dumbledore's control? If Susan sends the letter from school (and where else would she send it, they are heading to school), it is possible that Dumbledore reads and censors all letters that are sent from school.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
Dumbledore is pissed because Harry escaped, and he blames Molly? He was right there when Harry packed his weapons.
And there are blood wards on Privet Drive? I wouldn't believe in them even in canon, but here Lily was a pureblood and therefor not Petunias sister.
If the blood wards exist, and need a blood relative of Lily, there is always someone available, and that is ... Harry!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Since you ask, Harry should not return to Hogwarts. Dumbledore spent the last fifteen years making Harry into his weapon, why would he suddenly stop now?
Dumbledore had Harry kidnapped to get him back under control, now he just stands idle while Harry packs his weapons and leaves?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2016
Weird ending...why give everything up after fighting so hard over the summer toget it back from Dumbledore?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
The rings can't be taken off so how did Dumbledore get them when he was kidnapped it was just an attempt to get them. The Wizengamot and Amelua would be up in arms with Dumbledore stealing the rings..not only that but he wouldn't gave all the knowledge and everything without the rings...wasn't the Order already at the school guarding it?he was only gone for the weekend 2-3 days at the most so how is he being accused of abandoning his friends? How did Voldemort even know he was gone for three days lol.