Reviews for Just A Taste
jasongd chapter 3 . 6/5
Uuuuuhhhuuu Another great chapter congrats
I'll be witing for next chapter

BWEN Forever
csgt chapter 3 . 6/5
Awesome chapter!

I loved Ben's proposal to run away with Gwen, even if it is to a different planet. Making a decision so important on impulse is perfectly in-character for Ben! And of course, Gwen is less impulsive and realizes that leaving everything behind is a solution too drastic, also perfectly in-character for her. It's great how your portrayal of Ben and Gwen is spot on. (And of course, to make the story more dramatic, it's probably best if they stay and deal with their parents)

I also loved all the Bwen romantic fluffiness here, very well done!
Melo-G chapter 3 . 6/4
Please keep going! This is some of the best writing and the best room as i feel on this side in a long time.
Car-54 chapter 3 . 6/4
You do an amazing job with this kind of scene. You fully convey the experience from both characters without being unnecessarily graphic.
I can easily see their relationship playing out this way. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Big Dick chapter 2 . 4/29
sexy hot keep up the good work
Well finally after a long 6 years break.
I really liked your first chapter but the second one is even better.I really wish you continue this story more where interaction between Kevin ,Ben and Gwen happens.
Once again really great story.
AmigoBwendolyn chapter 2 . 4/28
aww, this is really cute! great job!
csgt chapter 2 . 4/26
About the story, I loved it.

How both Ben and Gwen feel the same way, and finally are able to break the barrier between them.

Of course it feels different from Kevin and Julie. I never felt any real chemistry or connection between Ben and Julie, it seems that Ben was with her just out of peer pressure and obligation, and he only stayed with her because that's what the writers wanted. And the same goes for Gwen, her romance with Kevin made no sense at all considering their prior interactions when he repeatedly tried to kill her, but "it's what the network wants why bother to complain"?

So I can totally see them not going intimate with Kevin and Julie, but immediately finding intimacy with each other, because they know they have been soulmates all along, they just didn't want to face it before.

Thank you very much for this update! I really hope that you write more Bwen in the future!
csgt chapter 1 . 4/26
Amazingly beautiful! I hadn't read this before when you first published it (I wasn't around six years ago, I'm kind of thankful for that, since nowadays this fandom seems more Bwen-friendly while during the UAF/OV era Gwevin was probably the norm) but I'm glad you published a second chapter so I could find this gem!

I really loved it. How Ben is completely smitten by Gwen's beauty, and ready to rush to her at anytime (like in the middle of the night) and how Gwen is in a inner turmoil on how to tell Ben how she feels. It's really great!
Car-54 chapter 2 . 4/26
Awesome! Even after six years it was worth the wait. Although I hope we don't have to wait so long for either a new chapter or a new Bwen story from you.
I don't know what I can say except everything was perfect...Well maybe all except Kevin leaving a "prophylactic" in Gwen's room. That will make a Bwen fan see red.

Great work and thank you for the update.
jasongd chapter 2 . 4/26
Thank you thank you thank you this story is so great and I thank you for this update
I and probably many others will be waiting for the next chapter
A and a small suggestion, maybe you would move it from rated T to M

BWEN Forever
salamander blue chapter 2 . 4/26
Whoa talk about unexpected.
Really good chapter it was worth the wait.
Hope to see a chapter 3.
st.anger2 chapter 1 . 4/26
Nice I love how you have the story going it looks like this is gonna get interesting
jasongd chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Please continue this story
Car-54 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I can't believe It took me so long to find this. It's amazing and I intend to recommend it to my friends here.
I hope you do continue this story.