Reviews for Love, Hate and Something In Between
zaya red bloom chapter 3 . 1/3
love it….. silly and funny in many parts….great story plot and details…. thanks for the story
damonshotashell chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
awww so freakn cute
Edainwen chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
damn this was perfect truly hahhaha i was also shocked for the bear hahahhahaha great also that aomine saw them hahahhahaha thanks a lot for the fic! v hahaha. can i share this in the aokaga community here in FF? just send me a pm for anything you need ! see ya! take care! Edainwen
Edainwen chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
nahhh so happy!1 this was so great hahahah the maniac-detective kuroko hahaha so funny hahahhahaa n poor kise he truly is trying so much hahahahhaa i truly liked this chap! im all sappy in all my aokaga feelings hahahha thaaaaanks!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
damn this is the 3rd time i read this hahaha i can't believe i have not let my rw yet... so sorry for that! i just love how you set the relationship of this two... owww so sad kagami is going away, but at leat they set to enjoy it a few days before truly love how they are, n kagami is truly amaizing but even him know something is up owww so bad, i want to ask if there family know about them?
Tiro chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I liked it
grathialiana chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Kyaaaaahhhh... so sweeEeeeet. Loved it.
mamita chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, lol, I hope they do more fics, is well, thank you and kisses.
EternalInspiration chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
(sorry about sudden disruption)
So now that aomine has the key to the place... THAT MEANS HE CAN SUPRISE BUMSEX KAGAMI! *nosebleeds and fantisizes*
EternalInspiration chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Whoa, whoa, whoa! ... WHOA! So now that Aomine has a du
mamita chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple AominexKagami, especially since Kagami is my favorite, I hope they make more fics, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I was surprised. Aomine bought him a watch? How romantic I really love this. All right, shall proceed to your tumblr drabbles now
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I'm crying here.. And it's not your fault... Blame it all on my AoKaga feels... And your amazing writing, of course. C':
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh gawd, I'm curious already!
kaagehide chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I'm sorry, you are killing me with this fluff

SO cute