Reviews for Native Language
Crystal Tempest chapter 1 . 2/13
Ding ding ding! Get this writer a prize!You are the only one I have found that actually spelled the Romaninan word for God correctly! Every other one except for maybe one or two,I'm trying to remember,has spelled the Romaninan word for God incorrectly ending up with phases like "Oh my ladies"And hilarious as it is, thank you for spelling it si Noroc!(good luck and fortune!)
Masked Assassin chapter 1 . 1/10
This was really creative not to mention very well done. I had plenty of fun daring my friends to read this in a game of truth or dare.
jj chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
nice
Dratias chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Ok.
That was hot.
God.. that was brilliant of Dick. I can just imagine how incredibly infuriating/turned on Wally was by that. Very.. Is there a word for hot/sexy/adorable? because that is what this is.

- Dratias
firelass19 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
... wow. *slowly applauds*
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
So funny! I could not stop laughing lmao. And The ending was adorable too :D Good Job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was hot. You should do a follow up. Or write more with these two.
MyHeartsDesire chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Well dayuum! That was so lovely I could practically hear the sexiness of the language. Well done ;)
KittyandSteve17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*Claps slowly* Very nice. Only two problems though. 1: WALLY IS NOT THE GIRL! He is the dude of the relationship! He wairs the pants, not Dick! &2: me sad cuz I no speak romani :(
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hurray for sexy languages!
olivv6 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is really good :) I always love a story where Dick speaks in his native language. Especially to Wally... ;)
JasonToddlover chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Dick's a little tease! I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Pretty good story, but the reason that Romani is not on any translator is because it is only a spoken language their is no written records.
xTammyVx chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh, wow. This is so beautifully written. Damn, Wally's desperation is so hot.
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
hehehehehehehe.
I've always wanted the language thing to factor in somehow.
My dreams have been answered.
*evil cackle*