Reviews for Native Language
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was hot. You should do a follow up. Or write more with these two.
MyHeartsDesire chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Well dayuum! That was so lovely I could practically hear the sexiness of the language. Well done ;)
KittyandSteve17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*Claps slowly* Very nice. Only two problems though. 1: WALLY IS NOT THE GIRL! He is the dude of the relationship! He wairs the pants, not Dick! &2: me sad cuz I no speak romani :(
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hurray for sexy languages!
olivv6 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is really good :) I always love a story where Dick speaks in his native language. Especially to Wally... ;)
JasonToddlover chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Dick's a little tease! I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Pretty good story, but the reason that Romani is not on any translator is because it is only a spoken language their is no written records.
xTammyVx chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh, wow. This is so beautifully written. Damn, Wally's desperation is so hot.
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
hehehehehehehe.
I've always wanted the language thing to factor in somehow.
My dreams have been answered.
*evil cackle*
NekoRy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I was actually thinking of writing this exact headcanon a while back. Now that I've read this though I don't believe I need to. It was a fully satisfying story. I'm going to read the sequel right now.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
ok this was hot
granted when i try say the foreign words I couldn't
but still it was hot.
Nightcast009 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I would love some sort of sequel to this.

This was really well made. Keep it up.
Alistairchan chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I offically love you right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Nicely done! Could you write a sequel where Wally learns Romani? I've never seen one and this would be a perfect beginning for it!
Bodyinthegarden chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really like this. I loved that you did about Dick speaking in a different language. I don't think a lot of people do that in Fanfics but I was glad to read one that did. Bravo! :)