Reviews for The Road Less Travelled By
Fireworks chapter 5 . 3/21
An amazing story it's worte out very well and I love your idea you used and I also like how the time line fits in very nicely with its sister fic "The Long Way Home"
I really hope you update soon !
BossBot97 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
You're doing good so far, keep it up!
StarCaptain299 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Amazing!
I love all your stories.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
And now that they're bonded there's no real way his old superior can make him come back. Have Optimus, Ironhide and Ratchet met Prowl and Blue yet? I can't remember. *makes note to reread the last few chapters* If not, I'm looking forward to that.
Enigma Prime chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I really loved this chapter, the characters are shown throughout this chapter and it reads away easily.
A job well done once again. I hope you can revive your muse again or tell her I really love this story, hope it works out...
WilyMech chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
i am glad you decided to continue with the story. I would love to see the 1984 time Jazz and Prowl get protective with Mirage if they notice how serious the relationship with Cliffjumper. Just show how much they value Mirage. I would like to see how Bluestreak reacts to the new mech as well. Well Cliffjumper if you pursue a friendship with Mirage you are dating his family. Smokey could have some fun messing with Cliffjumper. A good story
Nikkie2010 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Glad you updated. I'm looking forward to the interlude with Smokes and Prowl and between Prowl and the Enforcers.

And Ratch is as grumpy and adorable as ever. Hope your muse feeds you again sometime soon. :)
LunaticV chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
yay, an update! thank you! :D
Oh, Ironhide, you silly thing. Ratchet is gonna slowly rip out your spark and serve it to the dogs if you keep doing that.
lol, i wonder how/ what kind of work prowl will get. the image of him being some sorta stay-at-home dad just... does not compute. Prowl, please be happy! :D
And THAT was really hot :D

oo, long road home! i can't wait XD
Enigma Prime chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Great story plot and I am curious how things will unfold.
I hope you update soon, it has been months now so please save us from this long wait.
I love the interaction between all characters it reads easy and with interest of how things develop..
LunaticV chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
oh god, that's a very nice development with Highground and his mate. poor prowl doesnt deserve to be treated badly :(
fingers crossed for more chapters ;)
Nikkie2010 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
This is such an interesting take on Jazz and Prowl, not to mention Mirage and Cliff. I'm totally enthralled and hope to see more of this soon.

Glad to see that the Enforcers are actually realizing that they haven't been taking care of their own, and also that Prowl distrusts Jazz. I mean, damn, to be sparked and left to look out for your own child while the father is heaven knows where has a lot of emotional baggage. And when the father shows up all of a sudden expecting to be accepted back as if nothing happened. Well, yeah, ain't always so easy and clear-cut.

Hope the update isn't so far away. :)
Yoru Hana1 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Is it bad of me that I'm highly looking forward to the future run-in with Highground when he goes to Iacon? Even if it's just him meeting Jazz and Highground doesn't find out the Prime has an interest in the family? Though I'd love if he goes to Jazz's apartment and knocks on the door only for it to turn out Optimus is there on the floor playing with Bluestreak. *grins*

Anyway, I'd guessing by the time Highground gets to Iacon Prowl and Jazz with have bonded so Prowl isn't going anywhere. I don't think Prowl would be willing to move back to where Bluestreak would be in danger again, and I don't think Jazz would be willing to let the two of them go now that he has them.
Phoenix51 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Great update, thank you sooo much for posting!
Please continue!
Oni Mathier chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Love this story so far, especially the interactions between prowl, jazz, mirage and smokescreen. Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2013