Reviews for Nobody's Hero
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 8/7
Just hapened across this and I'm really enjoying it. I really hope you finish it so that Buffy and Spike can have their happy ending.
Dragoon of Kaos chapter 14 . 7/12
great story so far kind og hope your just busy and didn't just up and leave it unfinish like so many do but think I'm leaning more towards the latter since been 2year since was touch
brendafay chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
J'aime j'attend la suite .
YouthINaisa6 chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
I know it's a long shot but will you please please please update this story? it's not very often that I find a B/S story that catches my attention and I love the way this one is going.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
"You let that bloodsucker near my mom and sister?" *laughs in delight*

And what is Buffy going to overhear?
DragonyPhoenix chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Rituals that require a head. Makes perfect sense to research that. Nice one.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I don't know. It doesn't seem to be going in a Spuffy direction. *grins*
DragonyPhoenix chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Of course Buffy would be friends with Cordelia. ;-)

I like this aware Joyce.
madcloisfan chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Loved it
embermoonlight chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Continue soon please this is very good!
sweetprincipale chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Oh . My. Gosh. This chapter is so freaking good! I can't believe I waited so long to read it, and it's one of the best chapters yet!
I love, love, love your handling of Oz and Dawn, and Oz's reactions to Dawn while changed. Everything between them seems really sweet and innocent at this point, and I enjoy it. I'm hoping this story continues to flesh out side and supporting stories as it has done so far. It's brilliantly enjoyable to read.
I didn't think your use of Spike cursing out Angel came off as offensive, rather very in character and typical for two people who survived periods of hostility between Irish and English. I could totally envision Spike storming off, using every archaic name in the book.
The ending is leaving us on the edge. It's intriguing and I'm instantly craving more. I hope real life will be kind enough to let you edit and post another chapter soon.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
cool.
TieDyeJackson chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Love this AU and love this Spike ! This is an awesome story despite Angel still being around but it shows how selfless Spike really is.

I just found this last night and am sorry I didn't see it before but you are now definitely being followed.

I'm a bit wary of OCs but we just met her so I'll give it a shot. Hey if you can make me really love the idea of Doz anything is possible.

Keep up the great work, you are a wonderful and creative writer.
Hercules8 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Thank you for updating! Can't wait to see what Spike going to do for Halloween.