Reviews for What Was Lost Was Found
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow, vampire fic! I think this was beautifully written :) though it makes me wonder Seiichi's past before Gen with Tezuka.
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
i've read this fic for a couple times and yet i still cannot think of good enough phrases to describe it. well... reading your stories is just pure bliss! beautiful. sensual. vivid. kudos!
Jedi1514 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Another masterpiece.
Your stories made alpha pair one of my favorites, because of your amazing writing.
I will continue to love your stories, and I sincerely hope you can return to what you love.
Thank you for sharing your passion with us.
Much love!
Silverwings47 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Didn't have time to type you a review back when I first read this, so here's a (pretty) late review. And, uh, happy belated birthday P

Great story, as always. Couldn't help but think that you're trying to convey/express something with this story though. Am I thinking too much or...?

Not sure what to write, as I've never been good at comforting people, and I would like to avoid writing empty encouragements and stuff. I just hope that you'll made it through and recover soon. You don't have to worry about disappointing your readers or anything, many writers have left their story hanging and just disappeared without any explanation. You have at least taken the time to tell us the reason, a very valid one, so don't worry and concentrate on your own battle. A word of advice: Don't bottle up your own feelings, let your friends and family and Rei know, scream and cry if you want to, keeping things secret seldom led to good things. (...Some Alpha Pair moments just popped into my mind... _) Then again, I've never been really sick before and I'm not really good with words so... I'll just leave it at that and wish you the best of luck.
Delic chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I hope you get better, bby! 888888 awesome fanfic, I really enjoyed it. SanaYuki is the best pairing, when it's written by you.
Eri chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ah, lovely story as always. I've always been a fan of your fanfiction (and you!) and of course, I'm also one of those who would love to see you do one of the things you love the most -writing, again. Will definitely be praying for your complete recovery. Until that time comes, please hang on and be strong!

Take care always and see you soon!
MissyKristy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OMG! AHH! Such a beautiful story! Lots of love!

I'm sorry to hear that your sickness is taking you away from your passion. I hope and wish you will get better soon. You made me fall in love with AlphaPair again and shared the most beautiful stories I have ever read. For that I am most grateful but now, it's our turn -reader's- to return the favor and send our prayers to you.

I hope you get better. I know you will overcome this sickness. We will all be waiting.
CRAZEMisaki chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hey, that was a great story, but i cant help but feel sorry for Tezuka. However it was really sweet.
And that was a masterpiece, but i really hipe that it will not be the last. I will pray for you, and hopefully you can tell us when you get better.
Please do come back one day, as all of us are waiting for you.
Happy-go-lucky chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hi, this is Happy-go-lucky writer and I just wanted to say that this is truly a masterpiece. I will pray for you during this time. So please, Mitsukai-san, always have faith in yourself.

Have no fear, God is always with you.

Sorry if I sound like such a religious freak (which I am) I just wanted to say that I pray for your health and that you take care of yourself, so you may continue doing what you love.

UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
As always your stories are awesome. I agree, your health should come first. While I'll miss your work, do your best and just know we're all waiting for your return.
RenaissanceRay chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh, that was a touching story. Although I feel that Tezuka was also hurt by Yukimura in the process as well, since he thought that they would be together. Or not. No one knows how any of them think.

I'm sorry for your illness, and I hope that it passes for you. Sadly, I do not believe in God, but I will still pray to my deities for your health and safety. Reading your fanfictions, your profile and even your formspring have been nothing but fun, and they provide a link for my sister and I to enjoy.

I won't hope that you'll come back to this site and back to us, because I know you will. We'll all be waiting for you with a giant bag of Alpha Pair, and a buttload of cookies. [If you do eat them] Just remember that we all love you!
Kurorinny chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh dear

I pray for your recovery and I hope that you will stay strong throughout this. Don't give up! I'm sure that you will definitely get better!

And this is a brilliant story by the way. Truly a masterpiece.

kurorinny
kizunayui chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hi! First of all, let me say that this is one of the best stories that I've read in a while (and I spent my free time reading, either books or fis). Actually, this is the first time that I write to you, but I'm actually a "silent reader" of your work: I've read every story you wrote since I found Mine! one day. You are the cause that I like Alpha Pair. Also, your stories have, more than once, helped me to cheer me up in those days that for one reason or another, everything goes wrong.
I sincerely hope that you'll recover soon and that you'll write again, I'd also like to say to you that you'll be in my prayers.
Silent Reader chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great story as usual! I've never posted any review before, but hope you'll get well soon, will be waiting for the day you come back :-)
weirdgrammar chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Do you know how much I love your stories? Every story you've written captured my heart. I love them so much! And knowing you won't be able to write again makes me very sad. But, I understand your condition and respect your decision. And I hope you'll get better. Really!