Reviews for Skipping Beats
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aslfjksld;f SAMMMM. This. This- you- You make BillCharlie work. I think the reason it works when you write it is because you never let the reader forget that THEY'RE BROTHERS, and it's so wrong. I think that's what makes it work. It makes the love seem forbidden, like something they can't control. I love how you wrote it so that neither one wants to admit that it's /right/... But it is. So really well done, sorry if this review makes no sense.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So I was informed today that you wrote BillCharlie. And this is just so /them/. Like really. Charlie being confused but still very bold and impulsive, and at the end, so eager, is just PERFECT. Because you write Charlie beautifully. Seriously.

And Bill wanting to be the comforting older brother.
"You want to tell him that you're good, that you can overlook the fact that he's kissed you but you're not so sure you can." - that's such a logical /Bill/ response to this situation. It's so great.

I didn't think I'd like BillCharlie. But I do.

Damn it.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
muy chevere, esta cuenta. billcharlie es guapo como ellos son hermanos. La gente, normalmente, escribe los dos fantástico.¡además, los besos son perfectos con tu confusión de charlie! ¡me la encanta porque bill es emocional cuando el es un conflicto sobre el decision correcto ó algo quiere! Trabaja bonita!
SassMaster8497 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
u should so write another
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You know I love this, Sam - it's so confused and messed up in a "give-me-more" kind of way and I have to say that I totally ship these two now! (Although Laura has a point about the CharlieDraco-ness BUT LET'S NOT THINK ABOUT THAT, EH?)

I love big brotherly Bill is (you know, despite the incestuous part) and Charlie is so hesitant and adorable and lovely.

[He kisses you the next morning, and you can't deny that your heart still skips a beat. You both know it's wrong, but it feels so right and that's all that matters in that moment.] I don't know why I love this line so much, it's just so /pretty/. It literally sums up the whole fic, and I love that about it.

PS. You're welcome, sweetheart :D
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love you.
Do you know how much I love you?
Because you write me BillCharlie for Christmas just because I said I wanted one :D
AND I THINK I MIGHT JUST SHIP THIS NOW. BUT ONLY IF DRACO HAS DIED IN A TRAGIC ACCIDENT, BECAUSE OTHERWISE CHARLIE IS HIS.
I THINK I'VE DIED OF ANGST. AND FLUFFINESS. IT'S FLANGST. HOW DO YOU EVEN WRITE FLANGST?
AND SECOND PERSON FLANGST, TOO!
"And if I'm not sorry?" BEST. RESPONSE. EVER. RIGHT THERE. THAT.
"Hell, you're not sure what he'll find because you don't even know if you meant it." I adore the uncertainty in that line :D

"His position is now at ease, playful; unlike how he was curled up earlier." THIS. I love this. LOVE.

"I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry," he murmurs.
JSDKLFJDSKFJLDSJFSDLKJFSDLFK JSDLKFJDSKFJSDLJFSDKFLDSJF DSI _
Look.
That's my heart monitor.
You killed me.
I've died.
And it's all your fault.
HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF, YOU MONSTER?
WRITING FANTASTIC LINES LIKE THAT?
WANTONLY KILLING PEOPLE!
And Bill's reaction to his is perfect :D

AND THOSE PERFECT LITTLE TWO SENTENCES AT THE END. MERLIN, DARLING. THE IMPACT.

I love the way Bill's constantly reminding himself that it's wrong because that reminds me reading it that it's wrong (because I forget these things, you know).

I JUST LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH. THANK YOU, LOVELY.
(also, I apologise for all the caps :D)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012