Reviews for The Rest of Their Lives
ISolidScript chapter 17 . 7/26
I cried. So much. That was beautiful.
Kevin chapter 17 . 7/17
That was a really nice and cool fanfic you should be a artist but why did levy have to die she was so sweet and cared about eveyone but anyways it was nice and very heart sore
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 6/18
You made me cry with the ending...
Littlestme chapter 1 . 5/18
I loved everything about this - I'm not a fan of when characters get older but... You did it justice and believable in their world... Ahh the ending too! I love all the stories you wrote... Wonderful!
Aww. This is sweet and a little bit sad.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 11 . 2/2
I love the Ocarina of Time reference. GOD THAT FAIRY WAS ANNOYING
Akela-Nakamura chapter 6 . 2/2
My brother was obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. I know the episode you speak of. This is so adorable.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 2/2
I love drunk Levy!
BambooGreen chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Oh the fluffy goodness!
iamsassy112 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Oh gOod Mavis! That was a very heart-warming, tear-jerker, but nonetheless a very satisfying ending... I always thought that only those tragic endings will make me cry (literally) but after reading the ending of this amazing story… It was only then, I found that even a happy-ever-after ending can be a tear-jerker one... sniff sniff... this fic is really, if not the best, one of the best fic I've ever read... So keep it up!
Fan of FairyTail chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
I loved the story so much! It was amazing and i felt like i was there with them, watching it happen. I cried for the last few chapters! I will definitely read your other books.
snapeygirl chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
You are mean! Where's my tissues?!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Really hating you for this last chapter. Now I have a headache from bawling my eyes out, and it's all your fault!