Reviews for Rachel Salvatore
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 7/18
Having not watched Vampire Diaries, I'm not familiar with the characters, but this was an interesting first chapter so looking forward to the story.
coleamber chapter 8 . 3/26
I just love Damon
coleamber chapter 4 . 3/26
stay away from Damon Kathrine
coleamber chapter 3 . 3/26
Poor Damon, he be a good father
coleamber chapter 2 . 3/26
interesting, but why would have Damon sex with a woman with a big nose. He has better taste
vacak626 chapter 152 . 7/19/2017
OK. I'm just at the 53. chapter but it is my 2/3. time I read this story. I just wanted to tell you that I love it,it is one of my favourite stories. You did an amazing job writing it
Guest chapter 152 . 1/28/2017
Please update and add little stories to the end of this story. Little snippets of all of their lives. Also sequel maybe? :) Please
Ashviqua Kadar chapter 64 . 12/4/2016
Love your story... now realised after my nth reading that Pastor Young referred to Rachel as Rachel Berry not Salvatore during Cell block tango when he was comforting his daughter.
skyeza chapter 152 . 10/22/2016
Brilliant read, I truly loved it. I thought it was extremely enjoyable and fresh, I also honestly adore the relationship between Rachel and Klaus. This beautifully written master piece was a true joy to read.
Gwennie49 chapter 152 . 10/14/2016
Thank you so much for writing this book and finishing it, i loved the story even though i'm not a VD fan.
Guest chapter 152 . 8/16/2016
I just started reading yesterday and im finished i really liked it !
Timber chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
The first time I read this book, when he was like "do you have yellow sewing thread?" I laughed my ass off.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 73 . 5/29/2016
Because they are both hybrids and are probably soul mates
Gabby-Hunter chapter 29 . 5/29/2016
Bonnie should listen to her warning
Gabby-Hunter chapter 23 . 5/29/2016