Reviews for Rachel Salvatore
vacak626 chapter 152 . 7/19
OK. I'm just at the 53. chapter but it is my 2/3. time I read this story. I just wanted to tell you that I love it,it is one of my favourite stories. You did an amazing job writing it
Please update and add little stories to the end of this story. Little snippets of all of their lives. Also sequel maybe? :) Please
Ashviqua Kadar chapter 64 . 12/4/2016
Love your story... now realised after my nth reading that Pastor Young referred to Rachel as Rachel Berry not Salvatore during Cell block tango when he was comforting his daughter.
skyeza chapter 152 . 10/22/2016
Brilliant read, I truly loved it. I thought it was extremely enjoyable and fresh, I also honestly adore the relationship between Rachel and Klaus. This beautifully written master piece was a true joy to read.
Gwennie49 chapter 152 . 10/14/2016
Thank you so much for writing this book and finishing it, i loved the story even though i'm not a VD fan.
Guest chapter 152 . 8/16/2016
I just started reading yesterday and im finished i really liked it !
Timber chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
The first time I read this book, when he was like "do you have yellow sewing thread?" I laughed my ass off.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 73 . 5/29/2016
Because they are both hybrids and are probably soul mates
Gabby-Hunter chapter 29 . 5/29/2016
Bonnie should listen to her warning
Gabby-Hunter chapter 23 . 5/29/2016
She might need to stop once she turns 18 though
Guest chapter 23 . 5/4/2016
ok, wtf? "Bella asked"?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
I've read this story about three time and I always find it funny how you wrote this before the new season of tvd because Rachel in bacisly a heritc
swtnata94 chapter 48 . 3/2/2016
I'm bit confuse how did damon know katherine wasn't in the tomb again? I'm pretty sure I read but I don't remember what chapter it was.
Guest chapter 152 . 1/31/2016
Please do another Glee/Vampire Diaries crossover! I love this one, it was sooooo good!
Jasmine-Ellen chapter 152 . 1/10/2016
This is definitely my favourite fanfic, I literally read it all the time.
Thankyou for writing such amazing stories xoxo
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »