Reviews for In Denial
GigglingFangirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
OMG AHDJALKSJDJENEBSBBEBEBEB I LOVE TICKLE FICS SO FREAKING MUCH
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh sure, it'll start with tickling, but even my relatively clean mind (for a fangirl) knows that it won't end there...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hot.
God chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh my god i can't remember the last time i laughed so hard or had such a big smile on my face it hurt! Thank you so much for this story, i really needed that!
J.Overbye chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAA I'M DYING
SO CUTE! I WOULD LOOOOVE TO SEE HOW IT TURNED OUT WHEN CAS WERE TO PROVE HIS NON-TICKLISHNESS TO DEAN!
Omg, thank you for making me smile so much my face hurts dear!
Casdean4eva chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Sexy. I would be delighted if you did a Castiel point of view.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This. I like this. Very much. :D
494dwangel chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
hilarious and awesome...i'm am NOT ticklish either (which is good because getting massages in spas can get awkward when you can't stop laughing, i'm totally NOT speaking from experience) XD
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Fantastic!
phantomcat97 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
THAT WAS TOO FREAKING ADORABLE FOR WORDS AND IT WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT AND YOU'RE JUST THE BEST PERSON EVER
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awesome one-shot.:)
MariMagda chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Revenge!
I love this story, I AM ticklish, and I laughed and I squirmed the whole time I was reading...
Poor Dean, this is horrible from Cas, trap him like that!
And then? Case is not ticklish? so stoic, so unshakable!
seriously?
And it is very well written, I am French and I easily read, congratulations for your style!
yaoi yuri neko chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
ohh god that was so good! you have to make more! i would add you to my follows and favs but i cant log on right now.. God awesome story! ‹3 For Ever Gana LOVE You For This Story!
rachangeleyes chapter 1 . 12/20/2012