Reviews for Formalized Ties
fiesa chapter 1 . 8/18
I really like both of these men individually, but you're writing them in a way that makes me like them even more. In the movies, the Avenger ones, especially, they do seem like complete antagonists - and, as you put it so beautifully, Howard Stark might have been a better friend to Steve than he was a father to Tony, and that's sad. But they do go together well, even if it might seem strained in the beginning.

I really like your characterizations of both Tony and Steve, and I absolutely love your JARVIS. He's cool! I'd love to have an AI like him myself.

I also very much enjoyed the way your story was set up and played out. The introduction, the getting-to-know-each-other-a-little-bit-better part, the part in which Tony runs, the following visit to the lab and the climax containing the attackers and Steve getting shot. And the end was perfect, too, this last sentence was beautiful. A cliffhanger of sorts, but not.

Thank you for sharing this story - it was beautiful.
thatflyingbrunette chapter 1 . 6/17
I like how this was written so it included areas of their pasts as well as their friendship. Good job!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 5/18
*eye twitches sporadically*
*screams in frustration*
I hate it when authors do that! Like, "Ooh, what was he really about to say?" If I'd've been Tony I'd have opened the door and been all like, "Steve, get your ass back here and tell me what you were really gonna say!" Because I cannot STAND not knowing...
Ugh. This was great. Although now I really want to know what Steve was fixing to say.
Thanks for writing. I still love you. I just don't like you much right now. :-)
Haha. Seriously, though, thanks for writing. It takes a masterful brush to make your readers frustrated with you. :-)
Gamebird chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hey, sorry I had missed reviewing this until now. Had a lot going on over the holidays. I'd glad to see it posted. It's nice, warming background between the characters. I loved the emotional interplay between them and how it morphed over the course of the story. That was great.
Hello chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I think I love you. You're really good at writing Steve and Tony bromance (not to mention how AWESOME it is). Please write more? Soonish? You'll be my best friend?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012