Reviews for Formalized Ties
thatflyingbrunette chapter 1 . 6/17
I like how this was written so it included areas of their pasts as well as their friendship. Good job!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 5/18
*eye twitches sporadically*
*screams in frustration*
I hate it when authors do that! Like, "Ooh, what was he really about to say?" If I'd've been Tony I'd have opened the door and been all like, "Steve, get your ass back here and tell me what you were really gonna say!" Because I cannot STAND not knowing...
Ugh. This was great. Although now I really want to know what Steve was fixing to say.
Thanks for writing. I still love you. I just don't like you much right now. :-)
Haha. Seriously, though, thanks for writing. It takes a masterful brush to make your readers frustrated with you. :-)
Gamebird chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hey, sorry I had missed reviewing this until now. Had a lot going on over the holidays. I'd glad to see it posted. It's nice, warming background between the characters. I loved the emotional interplay between them and how it morphed over the course of the story. That was great.
Hello chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I think I love you. You're really good at writing Steve and Tony bromance (not to mention how AWESOME it is). Please write more? Soonish? You'll be my best friend?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012