Reviews for Fate (And Other Uncontrollable Things)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
The is amazing! And so different from any other fic i've ever read.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I like this. I like this a big deal. Very interesting. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
SoundWriter chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I. Love. This. Story! Please keep writing it! You had me hooked from chapter one. Also, the Wizard of Oz comparisons and dialogue were spot-on. Great job!
thejammysod chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
please continue with this! It's really good! I love it. :)
PSdancer54 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
This story is so awesome! I loved this chapter!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Fsghaja cassie this was yet another wonderful chapter that made me giggle and smirk and frown and really THINK and this is a crap review but I'm exhausted and on the iPad... But honestly this was amazing :)
Jannice Sace chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Love it-the humour, poetry and the writing. Kind of curious how Sirius has a copy of pride and prejudice-which is one of my favourite books-let alone two. 'Till the next update-which I hope will come sooner than later.
bkaddictjk chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
You know... I love this so much... Proof? I was going to copy and paste my favorite part of this in the review box... and I ended up copying the entire chapter...

This started out cheerful and humorous, and it ended nicely; really deep and all that... Great job on Remus here as usual!

Request: Please don't take more than 2 months to update again..
Captain Mabe chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Can I just say that this is wonderful? Just absolutely wonderful. Please keep it up.
PSdancer54 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This was awesome! I love this story so, so much!
Lassoing the Moon chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I can't see what you do with this story. You've had me hooked since the first chapter and I can't express how much I love this.
Great work 3
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
CASSIEEEEEE. Please stop killing me on a weekly basis?

This. This chapter... Oh my god. It just... wowed the wow out of me, and the Wizard of Oz comparisons were oddly perfect. I mean, they fit in /really/ well.

The line "drinking martinis in the Savoy until they were drunk, broke or just plain happy," was amazing, and sad, and just perfect. They needed that escape, and they didn't need much, and... gah. I can't review well. :P

You're amazing, okay?
That Panda You Know chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
This is amazing!
inkteardrops chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
JUST, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS. i love your writing it's so gorgeous and pretty and asdfghjkl and I CAN SEE A PLOT wow bby
'Nobody looked at them twice when they left the hospital; and if they were smiling ever so slightly too widely, nobody stopped to tell them either. / Sirius didn't have friends; he didn't have a family. / But he could.' it just filled me with hope and i want to cuddle sirius and remus and peter and james and EVERYONE gurl wow
you're so perf and this is so perf and MARAUDERS OUTING YES YES YES
i just gah this is gorgeous and i love you, kay?
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Whoooa!those guys!Such plans and hopes!And who in the world set up Sirius like that?!Peter or what?!Gosh,I loved the way you could portray Sirius's feelings here,the confusion,the fear,all of it!Lovely work!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »