Reviews for Personal Effects
Ducky chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Ooh, you are a really good writer! Excellent work.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
*sniff* I need a kleenex! *whimper* I loved it...!
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was so good! I love how you broke up the really emphasized Hoshi's sadness and gives the events a surreal feeling. Great job!
Shampoo30 chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Now why are you going around killing Malcolm? He must be your favorite character. :) Very angsty. I approve.
Gracie chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
This is SOOOOOOO good! Keep up the good work!
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
This story hit me pretty hard and it's making me cry! Malcolm? Dead? Aw...(cries and then blows nose loudly) I know it's only a story...but it makes me so emotional. I absolutely loved this story and the Hoshi and Malcolm relationship. Great Job! Keep up the awesome work!
sally chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
That...was extremely painful to read. Almost too painful. The passage about the time when he'll have always been in the past tense, about the time when she'll have gone to places he hasn't...that *hurt*. Very, very well done.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
That was...very sad, very wrenching. The way you interspersed phrases from the letter throughout the story was effective at hammering the point in, and by the end I felt incredibly sorry for Hoshi and Mr. and Mrs. Reed.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I really like the format you used here, instead of letting us read the letter all at once. This is well-done. Sob! Maybe too well-done...