Reviews for Meant To Be
jazzyproz chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Aw, thank you for the mention and I am happy that something I wrote was found to be somewhat inspiring!
I liked your chapter, glad he stopped her at the gate, he got there just in time! :)
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Cool story.
Dee chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Interesting story, it is well written but all you have done is give Brennan and Angela new names, everything else about them is the same. Maybe your new characters should of had new nicknames also.
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
She did sound like she fell in love with steak ha ha the kisses sounded good too
Kyepie05 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Love it! :D Can't wait for more! :D
Kyepie05 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I loved LOVED the Avengers reference. xD Props to you man! Using OC characters is definitely original! You're doing really good with it! I love it so far! :D You're rocking it!
dharmamonkey chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Good for you, jumping out there and taking a big chance with an OC story. Like with crossover & AUs, the challenge is keeping it all in-character despite the big changes you're making to canon. It takes courage & confidence to do that. Keep on truckin'...
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Nice song
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I think your story is interesting. Keep going.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i am a B&B fun but i read your "our song" story, it was cute and i desided to read this one. your a good writer but you are keeping brennans background, nickname and job. you just change her name. Whats the point in that?
razztaztic chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Good for you taking a chance and writing from outside the box. :-) OCs are always fun to play with!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This sounds interesting. I look forward to more of the story.