Reviews for Digi-Shinobi
draco7347 chapter 6 . 2/25
love story cant wait for new chapters
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
DNA Digivolution's sound good but it'll have to wait a bit for a while I suggest first activation should he fight a Run Away Sasuke. Name, not very Original but it might work, Leviathan, form a flying Dragon that breathes Ice as a suggestion.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
How did Lady Devimon leave the Digital World to begin with? Too bad you've already selected your females for this story I've got one I wouldn't mind making a come back, Ranamon from Digimon Frontier, not only was she hot but funny as well, admittedly I did not care for her Beast Soul Kraken is not a pretty thing.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Unfortunately I don't recall all of the eggs I know that they focused on the 7-8 Crests. Courage, Friendship, Love, Knowledge(I think), Hope, and Light are the ones I recall.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
I think kindness actually was a crest in the anime it was the purple one that fell out of the egg of miracles but i know your talking about the eggs so ill shut up
TylerJay333 chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
love this story. hopping you will make more chapters soon please.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Please update
Ntraveler chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
Do continue this story when possible please
mrstardust89 chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
please update this story soon I want to read what happens next.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
i think i need alot more chapters to read XP
jbadillodavila chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Genial :)
person with brai chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
make more updates this is supposed to be a herem fanfic needs more girls. if there is only 1 girl in the herem IT ISN'T A HEREM. it also has no rated M
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Screw off and die a painful death Kishimoto lover.
BoomOnGames chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Good chapter looking forward to reading future chapters and watching the story unfold
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 12/4/2014