Reviews for The Domino Effect
nikole salvatore chapter 1 . 9/25
Lol I speak Spanish so I didn't even think about the fact that not everyone understands it. Your OC intrigues me. I usually categorize OC s because many of them are written similar. But yours has earned a her own category. Props!
nikole salvatore chapter 8 . 9/25
What happens next?
W hat
Nikole Salvatore chapter 1 . 9/25
Lol I speak Spanish so it didn't even occur to me people didn't what they were saying. I like this story. Your PC character intrigues me as normally I can categorize OC because many of them are written similar to each other. But she is the first one I have found that needs her own category. Props!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Pleaseeeee with a cherry on top update this story soon! :)
Freckles the Wanderer chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Wow, just found this story and I really love it! :) Hope you continue
Shannon chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hot damn
That was hot
Especially that last chapter ;)
melkS chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
i'm troubled! this is a forward chapter? a dream?
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
I was going to skim over the first chapter to refresh my memory before reading the update & I gotta tell you, this story is so good I just reread the whole thing. I cant wait to see their "morning after." Hopefully they dont fight their feelings too much. Great lost chapter too, I wish I had reread it in the new order! Can't wait for more!
Brazen Hussy chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Nice to see Caesar making himself useful - look forward to the next chapter!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Aww, what a cute chapter haha! It's nice to see Merle and Caesar back at the beginning again and how it all started. Looking forward to reading more (as always)! (:
Cuckoo-4-Cocoa-Puffs chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Love it!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I love it! Their conversations are hilarious & omg that sex scene was steamy! More please!
melkS chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
are you only doing amazing fanfictions? this one is great! and this chapter 7 is just sooooo hot! keep on!
jericamichele chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Just gotta say that was hot! And I really like your oc ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »