Reviews for Your Move
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
i liked this it was cute. pen andsword cant you stop fighting for twenty seconds? sheesh youre worse than my sister. lol jk. shes a little devil. keepnbeing awesome
Comment person chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Action and romance packed into a story with great details, flowing sentences, and heartwarming scenes. This was absolutely great.
I also liked the part with the angel (or at least I think it was an angel). The way the story weaves through the two plots was interesting and fitted well.

From, Comment person

P.S. Shield, Angel, and Hellion say 'hi' and wish y'all a happy new year.
Nab450 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
AWWW MAN! Please continue! I want to know what happens next!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Sonamy and Knouge in one story? That's awesome. :D

Your fics always seem to put a smile on my face.
jazzybizzle chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it! Continue please!
OneOutOfMany chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Love the story! But one question. Is the missing angel from the mall related to the mysterious guy Amy just saw? Update soon please! 3
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awesome :)
I loved how you used their thoughts to link the scenes - very clever _
I have to say though, this may just be me being stupid, but I didn't really understand the ending. I'm majorly confused about the angel and...
...Sorry haha I just left that sentence because then I got it xD Oh man I just got it! Right. Okay, so I'm not so confused anymore but I can't help but feel that the ending didn't quite round off everything. Though in a way, I like that it's open to interpretation.
Anyway, I really enjoyed it :) It was really cute and once again, the scene changes were unique and worked well. I love the christmassyness! :3 It was really good! _
Merry Christmas!