Reviews for no
malecXnicercyXdrarry chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Look, no offense, but this really isn't that realistic. Think about it, even if Peter was drugged he still raped Stiles, and I wouldn't want him anywhere near me or my baby if I was stiles. Also, stiles is way too chill about what happened. That's not how a rape victim acts. They are TRAUMATIZED. They have been violated, they have been forced to do something that should be done out of love. And I'm sorry, but this is unrealistic, the characters are OOC. This story needs a lot of work, but I'm sure it can be done! Sorry if I offended you, happy writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I really like your story. I definitely look forward to reading more.

I not sure if this is bad or not, but I think your Chris is really wimpy. He's supposed to be a big bad werewolf hunter that is concerned about justice. However in your story, after he shoots the dart and finds out it is not working like it should. He just lets the big bad wolf do what it wants to the poor innocent little boy. It seems like he just stood there and watched. I mean no offense but Stiles would have definitely done something (even if it was just call for help with his phone and throw a book at the werewolf). And yet the big tough Hunter does nothing. I hope you are not offended that I called your Chris wimpy.
SterekBitches chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
The Harry Potter part was clever
raven chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Me likey when can we expect chapter 4?
sweettea6519 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
No longer interested because of a three way that includes Peter. Just like Derek and Stiles
Alisa chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Okay, my reaction to the end of chapter three: Omg! Update! I sooo want to see how their relationship plays out! Just 1 thing, maybe stiles should develop some feelings for Peter, that way the relationship wouldnt seem so unrealistic or forced. But I love it! Please continue!
Tinka chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I think you should have Stiles say no to Peter and only wanna be with Derek because why would Stiles accept peter in that fashion when he clearly stated his only involvement was to be the baby and he has no feelings for peter the way he does Derek and ok more than sure the sheriff would not approving of that
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Its really good. But to be brutally honest, your grammer is terrible. There r sooo many mistakes. Please get a beta, you'd probably get more reviews if you did.
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
-_- You must update! I want to see his little pup...
JKDM chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Will there be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You have to work on run-on sentences. It's annoying.
movietvgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I hope you write more I want to see what happens
sweettea6519 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I think it is funny that Chris is trying to leave Stiles alone so that he can give birth alone so funny.
Please update when you can.
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
O_Ob the ending is like having a girl story pereger's is story thou or part of it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013