Reviews for Make This Press
CookiesFly chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww that was nice. I like how you went through each episode of season 1 up to where they were so we could see how they were feeling at the time, because obviously they felt something. Your writing is incredible- great work! Loved it.
DreamerLove15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
All the Austin and Ally memories and moments wrapped into one amazing one-shot. Great job! :)
EmmaSwanTheSavior chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Good things do come in time. Next week (1/27/13) Ally falls for Austin and Auslly just might finally happen!
InLovewithLove16 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awww! I loved this, it was so cute and it sounds exactly how I imagine their thoughts would be about each other :)
chadsonville chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow, me likey...
PerformingArtsAreMyPassion chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was so freaking cute! It's aggravatingly amazing!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awwww once again your story stole my heart. it was sweet, honest and romantic the thoughts Austin and Ally had during some special moments of theirs
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
WHY MUST YOU KILL ME WITH YOUR ADORABLE STORIES AND AMAZING WRITING NEVER STOP
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
U r such an amazing writer! So drop your keyboard pick up a pen and start writing a story u honestly are an amazing writer
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is AWESOME! :)
bookworm3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I just I just I just how is it possible that every single story that you post makes me a blubbering mess?! I don't undestand how someone can be so gifted at writing I just can't. This piece has got to be one of my favorites because it touches upon how in the midst of Austin and Ally's growing friendship, love was growing there too. I loved all the moments so much and all their thoughts; they seemed so on key with how I think their thoughts have been like all this time & very in character in my opinion. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to review all your one shots but you must know that I LOVE every single one you post. You ate totally amazing & fireblazing! :)
nd4ff chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awww - that was so incredibly sweet. A beautiful trip down memory lane. Thanks a bunch.