Reviews for Entwined
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
JAKDKLDLDKSKAJAKKCLCKFKEUAHSJKFNNVSBlfkjafabLAJJKVLVLSJAHSNRNFKGLLDIAHANVM LLFRKSJSJKDJDGJSLKRFKSLSLCKKKCNJEEJKSJEDJJFMXLLSKSDKKDKDKDKALALDOFK

THREE WORDS, WONDERFUL. YOU GET THREE WORDS FROM ME.

.TION.
horsegirl0403 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww, sad
Ruetheday chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Beautiful. This is simply perfect! Marvel and Glimmer are truely brought to life in this magnificent poem. I love the way you have a full circle ending. It's so sad, yet beautifully haunting. You used description just right and the word choice really added to the writing. I'm not a true GlimmerXxMarvel fan (it's better than Glato, though) but I'm kind of getting more used to the idea and embracing it.
This is definitly going on my favorite list!:)
Icie911 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Merp. 'ello, I really love the context behind this story and also how the ending links perfectly back to the beginning :)

I'ma poem freak and very big on the whole rhythm factor, and I have to say (sorry D: ) that I didn't exactly find your poem to flow as much as I'd hoped; for one, the syllable change and pace shift after every two stanzas was always jarring for me because I had to refind the rhythm of the poem. The spacing could also help the reader get a break (i.e if you split it up the two rhyming stanzas into four stanzas, the second and fourth line rhyming). However, the content overshadows all of this hundredfold, so commendations on this awesome idea :P

At first, I thought this was Cato and Glimmer (because there's no indication who the male is), the only reason I realized it was Marvel and Glimmer was because of the pairing of the top two characters in the info given for your story. Just a small thing- now I shall check out some other of your stories. Ciao! :)
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aw, that was really sad! I loved the ending, I don't know how you write poetry like that, it's so inspiring. Ah, I love forum competitions, I even set up my own to give back to my obsession:-) Are you taking part in the Feb prompt? This is brilliant, keep going!
turtledoves chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh, my gosh. That was beautiful. I don't even ship Marvel/Glimmer, but now I do. Yes, you are to blame for that. I loved this so much, and you're a great poet. Do more poetry! There is so little of it around fanfiction anymore.
stand in your light chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is heartbreakingly lovely, and provides fantastic insight into Glimmer and Marvel's relationship.

I'm not all that great with poetry, so I could never write something of this calibre. Great job!
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great, poem! Maybe you could do a cato/clove one because I know you love that pairing.
Liverpaul chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So beautiful!

Thank for that great words!

Add favs!