Reviews for Gamble Away My Fright Til the Morning Lights Shine
sinfullysarcastic chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Simply amazing, really. I've never read a Joy/Eddie fic, but if they're all as well written as this, I'll have to give them a chance.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I know this fic is a couple months old now, but I am actually lying on my bed flailing because there are no well written Eddie/Joy fics and this was so beautiful and well written and cute and aklsjfhlaksdflakd thank you so much for writing it? It was cliche at parts, but it wasn't nauseating so and it was simple enough that the focus was placed on Joy and Eddie's similarities and parallels and wow yes I really loved this.
1065482801109701 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
ok wow this was actually amazing I'm not even joking your characterisation of joy was amazing as well as eddie and patricia and everyone else i'm not even joking. the subtleness of the whole jeddie just made it more genuine and i really loved it. you continue to amaze me zoe
MoriartyandHisTardis chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That was absolutely amazing! The writing was flawless and everybody was so in character. I loved the theme, the layout and the writing style. It was completely brilliant! I loved it!