Reviews for Moments Captured in Travel

***Pyrane***
Crystal7589 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Wonderfully written! You didn't rush it, so it was well paced! Good job :D
Jenn chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Wonderful story. A great cuddle fic is always good to read.
Celtic Angel18 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
The story was well written and you had good characterization. It was a fun read. Thanks for posting.
Victoriam Nox chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
This is so cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Awwwwwwww! That was so cute!
scry-ash chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
awww so cute!
shizukesa-sama chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I wish you would do one more for after bilbo gave away the arkenstone. What would become of them?
sexyslytheringoddess012 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Wow! This story is so incredibly adorable. I loved it so much! Bilbo and Thorin are just so...ahh! So cute! Keep up the good work and write some more stories.
hachimitsu.lemon chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Yes. Cuddles. Cuddles are good. I LOVE THIS FIC AND I LOVE YOU you are a wonderful creature. Keep up the great work.
Perelynn chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I'm by no means a shipper. At least, not for this pairing. The mere idea of this being a pairing is appalling to me.
But the first chapter is amazing. I can certainly see it happening (except for the part when Thorin gives Bilbo his coat) between them, as between friends. And Thorin's unbidden fear when he imagines Bilbo being killed by goblins... so real. Thank you for writing this.
Netag Silverstar chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Hehehe, cheesy is cute though! I like how you've wrapped this up and I think you did a great job with this story.
Thilbo FTW chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I absolutely loved your story! I knew right away when I saw Thorin and Bilbo's hugging scene that there was going to be some damn fine fanfics out there...

Thank you for this shamelessly cute fic, I've eagerly been waiting for the last chapter :3
Imatotalfreaksowat chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I'm usually a ninja on fanfic: Read without dropping a review, then run like the devil's chasing me. But this story was just too wonderful not to comment on! :D

First of all, you're a fantastic writer! The way you write makes it so easy for me to picture everything that's going on, and your vocabulary may have taught me a word or two ;) This goes for your grammar as well! If there was anything wrong with it, then it was subtle enough not to notice, so good job with that aspect of spectiness.

Secondly, everyone was perfectly in character! Haha, I loved how Thorin is usually getting on Bilbo's case about him being fragile, but in the chapter with the dwarfs arguing by the fire, I remember Thorin said something along the lines of; "He's still trembling!" which is pretty hilarious to me, considering he all of a sudden as this, "I don't want my baby to grow up! D:" complex x'D

Which brings me to the actual romance. UOSHF. Besides all the squees and fluffy feelings this story gave me, I have to take my hat off to you for making it a well-paced, realistic romance. Somehow it didn't feel unnatural for Thorin to suddenly break from his stoic character and turn into...Well, a cuddly boyfriend x'D It was sweet how Bilbo and him got together, and it was sweet how they handled their relationship. I especially loved how their journey through Mirkwood became so less daunting since they were riding the after-effects of finding out your crush loves you back.

All in all, I adored this story, and I'm very thankful to you for writing it :)

P.s., That sounds like the most awesome roleplay in the world. Had to say that x'D
zealousfreak27 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Yay! That was really good. I admit to having reservations about this pairing at first but all these wonderful authors have won me over.

Great job!