Reviews for Days of Man
Angels-heart1 chapter 5 . 3/10
Great story, loved it.
MissPopuri chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I hope you write another story. I like your style and the pacing, too.

I really like the references to Samson, and a glimpse into what growing up with Mikael would have been like for Klaus and his siblings.
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I'm so confused lol. I was absolutely sure I had reviewed this fix but I guess not. What can I say other than I completely love it? You have such a great mix here of realistically canon characters and romantic possibility. I also love the way you've handled the Klaus becomes human plot. When done righ correctly that is such an interesting development and you manage to make it so moving and beautifully complicated. I wish it was longer but that's my only (quite selfish) complaint. Great job, I really love this.
jomosfamilyjewels chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Yay. I was crying...and then I was angry...and then I was relieved...well done, m'dear!

Now, I'm off to tell others to read this right now!
jomosfamilyjewels chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Seriously..STAHP IT! That was so beautiful...I loved this line...

"It should not be too hard. Who could ever allow your beauty to fade if given the chance to preserve it?"

Brilliant my dear! I'm promoting the shit out of this story on Tumblr. )
jomosfamilyjewels chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh man! How do you not have more reviews!? This is so sad and sweet and perfect. I love your writing and how Old World Klaus sounds when he speaks.

Very good. Imma go read the rest now!
HotHybridSex chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
ok- soooooo- i dont get it! what just happened? Caroline was a vampire? but how did Klaus thought that she was a human anyway? he has a thousand years practice! and isnt Klaus just a baby vampire? so... week like hell? soo why is this solve everything?! and did Rebekah really sold Klaus for Matt? woa!
sorry for my ranting i think i just have to continue to read :)
lenina20 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Noooooooo!

It's si sad to see this end so soon! But, really thank you for this amazing story, def. one of my favorite of this psi ring I've ever read - thank you again for sharing and congrats, this was so great!
theminority chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
You really deserve more reviews! I've always wanted to read a story in which Klaus becomes human and then I found your story. Your way of writing is really great and got me reading your story from the beginning till the end in one sitting.
I particularly liked the twists of your story at the end, Caroline being a vampire and giving Klaus some of her blood, Caroline apparently having died when Klaus died and Caroline not being dead at all. Thanks for your wonderful story!
And the end with Klaus on his way to Rebecca totally calls for a sequel ;-)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
This was a very good story. It took me a while after reading this last chapter that Caroline was still a vampire after all this time.
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC!
KatieDean0343 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I liked it very much and I hope there is going to be more. I love reading most any thing I can about Klaus and Caroline. They are so cute together. Until next time keep up the great work..
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Kind of wish it was longer, because it's so good. I wish more people had read and reviewed, because you deserve it :) Good job!
lulujay chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
You had me SO angry when I thought Caroline was dead. And then squealing with joy when she came back to life. This story was seriously awesome!
champagnekiss chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
What? The end?! ( I really enjoyed this story, I hope you consider writing a sequel or at least writing more Klaroline stuff.