Reviews for Days of Man
Dreamer6448 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please continue writing :D
nikki chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Oh no, poor Klaus! Can't wait for more!
krystal chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I am really enjoying this story!
lulujay chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Love it and I wish more people were reading it!
champagnekiss chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Yay! Back together! I am really enjoying this story.
BD chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I wouldn't call myself the most emotionally expressive person, but when I read your story I felt like crying. It's very interesting to see the inner battle between Klaus "I-am-a-bad-ass-vampire" mentality and his new human limitations. It creates a whole new level off vulnerability for the character that makes every emotion and interaction (specifically with Caroline) really poignant, because you know it could be his last. Not to mention, you write exceptionally well! I really enjoy your story and I can't wait to read the next installment.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
This story is so unbelievable, I'm actually crying - this is so amazing, omg, the writing, the emotional tone, the intensity... Wow, thank you forever for this gem!
champagnekiss chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I really like this, I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD! I need more! I'm so sad, but in the best way! I just can't. Update, update, update!
purplekathycat chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This is very intriguing and well written.
zanessa0013 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I love that they're both human and trying to come to terms with everything. It's new and well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really like your concept and your writing is very readable. It absolutely helps that you obviously have a good grasp on the concept of proper grammar. I'm interested to see where this goes.
AgathaN chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Interesting beginning, well written, I would totally love you to continue!
DaraSerian chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like that you captured the characters so well. They sound like themselves and the idea of Klaus as human again is great. That would be a scary situation for someone who been immortal for a thousand years. Very well written, great flow.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »